00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mtcowboy462 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Chiptune needed for tv show!

894 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Chiptune needed for tv show! 2014-03-09 20:46:27

I am making a show called Elvis: the misadventures of a boy and his father, I will need your help turning the intro song into chiptune, I have the intro song done and ready, I just need someone to turn it into chiptune, email me at in6seconds@gmail.com if you're interested.

Response to Chiptune needed for tv show! 2014-03-13 12:16:47

At 3/9/14 08:46 PM, bitcubes wrote: I am making a show called Elvis: the misadventures of a boy and his father, I will need your help turning the intro song into chiptune, I have the intro song done and ready, I just need someone to turn it into chiptune, email me at in6seconds@gmail.com if you're interested.

http://www.noisechannel.org/
I know a lot of these cats. They do amazing chiptunes. Surely you could find someone there. Good luck!

Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, or Soundcloud.

Response to Chiptune needed for tv show! 2014-03-13 13:34:17

Any more details on the project? Length of the track? Where it will be used? Where this show will be played?

Response to Chiptune needed for tv show! 2014-03-13 16:35:51

If you already have the song turning it chiptune shouldnt be hard? just replace the instrumentation with pure square and saw wave synths

Do you like pork sausages?

BBS Signature

Response to Chiptune needed for tv show! 2014-03-13 17:32:01

At 3/13/14 04:35 PM, neBSounds wrote: If you already have the song turning it chiptune shouldnt be hard? just replace the instrumentation with pure square and saw wave synths

this, midi it then replace accordingly, i did that once to a parodius (non sense fantasy, snes game) song (though i did build upon it, however i deleted it from my uploads cause i felt bad about it not being completely from my own hand, never did that shit again.)

Anyway good job making me think i could do another job here and now this ;l

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to Chiptune needed for tv show! 2014-03-15 16:35:52

The thing is that I don't want an exactly copy of the song but chiptuned.
I want a longer chiptuned and possibly different here and there version.
so lets say the intro is 30 seconds, I want a chiptuned version that's around 1 minute and 30 seconds or something