00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dungeon Dom Vol. 1

430 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Dungeon Dom Vol. 1 2014-02-20 17:36:09

I stare at her while she sleeps ever so soundly. Her long brown hair is so rich, and her curves are smoother than silk. I think to myself, she has the cutest ass I have ever seen. She hangs from the ceiling by two chains and one rope, but close enough to the ground to be touched. The chains envelope into pads fastened under her knees, and they are far apart, putting her into the splits. A rope binds her arms behind her back, and keeps her in a balanced position in the air. I let my fingers eagerly run across her stomach. I watch as she breathes in and out. In, and out. Her muscles contract and expand beautifully. I feel her heartbeat getting faster. She is waking up, I tell myself.

“Hm? Huh? Wuzziz?” She says sleepily.

“Hi there,” I begin. “Welcome to hell, my little angel.”

“Hell? What the fuck?! Where am I? HELP! HELP! HEELP!”

“You’re in a place where screaming ‘help’ won’t help you,” I say sheepishly.

“Fuck you!”

“I think I may just have to gag you.”

“Wait! No! Hold on!” She pleads. “What do you want from me? Sex? When will you let me go?!”

“Sex. Of course. I’ll let you go right after, dear,” I say charmingly. I get very close and grab her shoulders, yet stay back enough to avoid getting bitten. I thrust, prompting her to cringe in pain.

“OW! That’s my butt! What are you doing?!”

“Loosening you up,” I riposte devilishly. I fuck her for hours and cum dozens of times. But of course, it would all be meaningless without the full execution of this delightful engagement. Can she sense it? Can she sense how close she is to the end?

“Are you gonna let me go now? Please?”

“There’s just one more thing I vant to do,” I riposte with a sympathetic leer. I go to my desk and pull out a drawer. From it, I snatch a small bottle of extreme-adhesive. Then, I pour it all onto the shaft of my rod.

“Why did you wait until NOW to use lube?!”

“You’ll see.”

I swiftly push my rod all the way into her ass and wait for it to contract once. Before much time passes, her muscles down there contract on my rod, and we get stuck together.

“What the hell did you do? Why does my butt feel funny now?”

“No reason. Want me to pull out and let you go?”

“Yes!”

I try to pull out and cannot. So, I put my hands on her ass cheeks, and I push them as forcefully as I can.

“OW!”

I decide to let myself hang in midair while I continue to push on her ass.

“THAT HURTS! STOP! STOOP!”

I fall to the floor and hit my head. My turn to say ow… Then, I realize that her entire rectum had come out. I also notice that it is still attached to my rod. I grab her rectum and squeeze it in my hands. So, this is what they call a pink sock… She is hysterical now… I move my hands up on her pink omelet and grip it just underneath her butt. I pull downwards, and watch as her intestines slowly exit her body. For a while, I wonder if the length of the large intestine is the circumference of Earth. Finally, the small intestine begins its departure. Her screams ring in my ears, which gives me a pronounced feeling of coziness. After tugging out her small intestine, I anticipate pulling out her stomach. But it quickly becomes difficult to pull down any farther, and I remember that her stomach is attached to her throat. I give it one forceful tug, and voila, I hear a snapping noise from inside of her elegant body. Her stomach comes out after a lot of very hard tugging. Then, I finish up by making a neat pile out of her insides (outsides). I watch her face twist in horror and disbelief as she stares down at it. Next, I undo every restraint. She falls into the pile, helplessly. Her dismay still gives me a distinct sense of coziness as I watch her current reactions. No more screaming… Now she is feeling… Remorse. I think to myself, she looks so cute right now.

“Put it back… Please… Put it back… Put it all back… Aahhh… Put it… Back... Please…”

She fondles at her little rose colored mess in shock, but her strength is visibly abandoning her.

“Mommy… Daddy… Mommyyyyyy! I want my MOMMYYYYYYYYY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH AAAAHH…”

She is bawling now, and for an instant I feel a flicker of sadness myself. Awhh… I think to myself… She looks so cute!

Response to Dungeon Dom Vol. 1 2014-02-21 19:36:07

It sucks I can't edit. I just put the word "woefully" before the word "fondles" on the sites that let me edit stuff. I try to be finalized when I submit anything but I just had to put that word in it was driving me crazy.