00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lokbo's art thread

687 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lokbo's art thread 2014-01-24 19:55:21

Yo! Guys I need all of your support on this because it really depends on the career I will choose next year, (that's animation btw, tho I still can't draw animations correctly)

I am pretty unoriginal and that plays against me, so, do you guys mind if I draw what /you/ want me to? also please don't get mad if I don't draw it, it's probably because I can't manage to draw it

Thanks for paying attention, don't forget to tell me how to improve!

Lokbo's art thread

Response to Lokbo's art thread 2014-01-24 22:16:41

At 1/24/14 07:55 PM, LOKBO wrote: Thanks for paying attention, don't forget to tell me how to improve!

it looks like you used the magic wand tool to cut out the character, which makes me sad inside, there is also a lot of unused dark space, if this is just to show off a character, then framing it better will get rid of the neg space. all in all the character itself need improvement. it comes across as a rough sketch rather than a finished piece. it overall needs more definition to its design, it is to mushy looking. i would suggest doing some line based drawings first so that you can really nail the details of the character first.

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn -Alfred

BBS Signature