00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DecoQliao just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Live Stream collaboration

509 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Live Stream collaboration 2014-01-23 16:14:09

Hello Newgrounds!

I'd like to state first off that this is not a 'typical' collaboration, but it still is a collaborative effort.

I have started doing a live stream via Twitch TV, on Tuesdays and Thursdays ( 10pm GMT ) I work live on my current projects in Flash and Photoshop.

The Idea:

During my Tuesday and Thursday stream I'd like to have a different guest on each day to talk about what they do. I want to hear from everybody, either it be a Voice Actor, Animatior, Music Producer, Writers, and Artist; practically anybody!

Requirements:

A Microphone
How do you get involved:

Make a post here showing interest, post a few samples of your work, from there we'll talk over skype to work out what day you'll be on as a guest.

What will happen during the show?

We'll simply sit back and have a conversation over skype, I'll probably ask a few questions about what you do, why you started, etc. Each "Interview" will be saved as a 'Highlight Reel" on my page so you can view it afterwards. I'll also try my best to promote your work and Newgrounds Profile.

How many people will be watching?

It's hard to say, usually when I'm working on cartoons I'll have a few regulars chatting with me and that's about it. With you guys doing interesting works each show will be different, some people may be interested in a certain topic and the possibility of having a large amount of viewers isn't far off.

Any questions?

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature