00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DecoQliao just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for musician/s or the like!

576 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello!
I am currently making a game with 5 other people as a long term school project.
We already got programmers and artists but looking for people who would like to contribute with music and sound effects.
This is the second time we make a game, and to our last project "Goat vs Axe" 1 year ago I was also here finding some music.

Currently the project is just in the start phase but we already got a very basic prototype where you can move around and a level editor to quickly change how a level looks.
We are working on more details for the game such as enemies/bosses and level designs.

Current game name is "Once Upon A Time"

The theme for the game at the moment is "Fairy Tales" where the main idea is that you end up in a story book trying to save your sibling/friend who got sucked in. Enemies will be inspired from famous fairy tales like the Red Riding Hood. Please note that this info may change and is not final.

The music we would be looking for is pretty much the one you need for any game, Menu, in-game for our 4 Diffrent themes(Which are currently Desert, Forest, City and Snow), boss battles etc.
Sound effects will vary but is pretty much for whatever is needed, like attack sound or for a pick-up item.

Are you intrested? Please contact me through this website in a private or on my email, Acelyan@hotmail.com
The game is currently not set for any marketing goals and so to say, It Will Not Be Sold!

Thanks for reading!

//I may add a picture or two later when the design is coming together better

Response to Looking for musician/s or the like! 2014-01-20 02:51:00

Forgot to add:

Deadline for music to be turned in is 5 May
Credit for any music used will be shown, most likely as an ending scene

Questions? Pleas Ask (In this post) and I will try to answer them as much as I can

Response to Looking for musician/s or the like! 2014-01-21 17:24:16

Currently no need for more composers for songs!
Still looking for someone to create sound effects thou

Response to Looking for musician/s or the like! 2014-01-21 21:07:54

Very interested in this. Sending you a PM.

SoundCloud | Discord: Wojo#0001 |

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for musician/s or the like! 2014-01-23 08:01:18

All spots currently taken!
Thanks to everyone who showed intrest!