00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best of December 2013

16,787 Views | 39 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-12 15:53:31

At 1/12/14 03:51 PM, Amaranthus wrote: lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal? lit portal?

The development team is currently down to liljim and PsychoGoldfish (with BrenTheMan doing development on certain things, but not things like Portals), so unfortunately the Lit Portal is further out on the wish list than it previously was. :(

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-12 19:22:46

my friend and i got super blazed and peeped breadheads. shit was awesome.

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-13 14:19:21

Congrats to the winners and all that jazz.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-14 09:10:45

alright

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-14 12:41:17

Offtopic:
We're having slight discomfort with Newgrounds Save API over at the Flash Forum.
Will the documentation ever get updated with full set of methods and properties for each class, and also with tutorials?
Got 2 threads about Save API recently...
Sorry for off-topic.

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-15 12:41:00

At 1/14/14 12:41 PM, kkots wrote: Sorry for off-topic.

Don't be! We're all trying to pull together here. Unfortunately @tomfulp has a limited staff with which to maintain and document the site properly. Since this is his post, and sending a PM is kinda pushy, listing questions and concerns here is (seems) welcome enough.

For my part, I was a bit thrown by this article on Net Neutrality, though I suspect Tom's read the same news... At least I won a medal the other day, thanks to Verizon's purposely slow connection to Newgrounds (along with Netflix, the crux of the crisis).

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-15 13:04:03

At 1/15/14 12:41 PM, VicariousE wrote: For my part, I was a bit thrown by this article on Net Neutrality, though I suspect Tom's read the same news... At least I won a medal the other day, thanks to Verizon's purposely slow connection to Newgrounds (along with Netflix, the crux of the crisis).

The whole Net Neutrality thing is scary, the problems we've been having for the past six months are because companies like Verizon want to double-dip - get paid by their customers but also by the companies from who their customers are pulling data. Brendon is trying something today though with a CDN (content delivery network) to speed up performance... Seems to be working. How's NG running on your end?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-15 14:07:42

At 1/15/14 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: The whole Net Neutrality thing is scary, the problems we've been having for the past six months are because companies like Verizon want to double-dip - get paid by their customers but also by the companies from who their customers are pulling data. Brendon is trying something today though with a CDN (content delivery network) to speed up performance... Seems to be working. How's NG running on your end?

Strange! The swf's and streaming mp4's seem to blast straight through, no problem (fuckin' yay!), but the pictures in the Art Portal are almost as slow as they were before.

I still can't understand why the IP's can't charge Netflix more, or bump them into a premium corporate/commercial account...

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-16 07:23:24

At 1/15/14 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: How's NG running on your end?

Got CloudFlare DNS error on some user page (kiloru.newgrounds.com). Error 1001 CloudFlare Ray ID: edac60d0c37059d

Response to Best of December 2013 2014-01-17 12:32:41

"Money Maker!" looks professional