00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4510mike just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator Desired, Payed, n' Leveled

479 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well hey there Newgrounds!

I grew up on this site - so every time I'm out looking for talent this is where I post first.

Pretty straightforward gig - A co-designer and I are looking for a part-full time, ambitious, kick-ass, talented, and driven animator to help us animate and give life to our upcoming game.

The animator must be versed in the ways of Flash, and must have a great grasp of game design. Both my partner and I are willing to take on a 'partner' of sorts on this project and pay them upon release of the game and it earning money through both its freemium elements as well as advertising revenue. The percentage you would receive would depend SOLELY on work done - and we are very accommodating if negotiations are desired.

While this particular project is considerably smaller than some of our other ones, good work on this project can lead into your involvement with some of our larger ones.

If you're interested in everything I'm putting down here E-MAIL me at 'eliotpszw@gmail.com' with the Subject labeled 'Animator - NG Ad'.

I've attempted the PM'ing on NG before, and had very little success and its relatively unprofessional.

The fun stuff? We design games because we love them. We want to create the game of our dreams and hopefully other gamers dream game too. We make money on it because it takes up so much of our time, we'd literally be homeless if we didn't. We know how to take a break from work, and know how to work too hard. If you want to produce ridiculously groundbreaking games with some cool guys who are just looking to have a good time and make some of the best games out there: you found who to talk too.

Regardless, have a great day NG, and hopefully I'll be hearing from some of you soon enough!

- Leaf