00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Deadmanliving just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Get Cast Into A Wacky Cartoon!

827 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Get Cast Into A Wacky Cartoon! 2013-12-05 01:21:19

Hi, my name is Evan Wilder and I work with E.Wil Entertainment.
We are an animation production company that produces high-quality, professional-standard cartoons for the world through the Internet. In other words, we’re producing cartoons that are much more than the Flash-animated skits that we have grown to cherish over the few recent few years.

One of the fourteen animated shows that we are releasing in Spring 2014 is called Keith’s & Evan’s World Scavenger Hunt which follows two brothers in the weirdest scavenger hunt against an underworld of competitors where the grand prize is generational riches, limitless wit, and immortality.

There are about six main characters to be portrayed in this cartoon series.

Evan (an adventorous 11-year-old kid played by me.)

Keith (a mellow-out nineteen older brother forced to take care of Evan.)
(Perfect Voice: Male in their 20s.)
Audition Line: "No. No! Nooo. No?" or (frantic) "I had the worst nightmare that Mom left me alone to raise you at the prime of my life."

Mike (the 20-year mechanic who lives next door to Keith and Evan who flies the duo to whereever they have to go to a location. Sometimes, his airships usually has something that is off.)
(Perfect Voice: Chilled, relaxed male relaxed in their 20s. Preferably African-American.)
Audition Line: (confidently proud) "I am at your service" or "One, we're friends. Two, we're neighbors. Three, we know each other." (certain)

Linwood (the servitle assisant and "friend" to the antagonist, Butch. He is the most depressed person that you have ever met.)
(Perfect: Male in their 50s with a raspy voice.)
Audition: (depressed) "I dunno, boss. You only pay me in IOUs of IOUs." or (depressed) "Friends? What are those?"

Mitch (the tougher, and physically stronger sister of Butch.)
(Perfect Voice: Female or Male's voice in their 40's, preferably with a Southern accent.)
Audition Line: "Boy, you are two kinds of stupid."

Alliyah (an optimistic four-year-old girl who has a crush on Evan; she's Mitch's daughter.)
(Perfect Voice: Any female can intimate a girl's voice.)
Audition Line: "To Ireland!" (confident) or (memorized) "He's dreamy." or (cheerful) "Uh-huh. I'm Alliyah. I'm Uncle Butch's niece." or (defeated) "I understand. I'm too young. I'll just leave you to wither and die."

Crystal (a portable crystal that acts as a locator for the scavenger hunt; sings everything in a lowly baritone voice.)
(Perfect Voice: Any male that is capable of signing with bass voice.)
Audition Line: "The scavenger item is a shred of graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass."

Butch (the main antagonist. Think of a slimy but overweight, tired used-car salesman and you've got Butch. Always looking for profit and the other scavenger hunt.)
(Perfect Voice: Southern accent, African-American voice in their 50s.)
Audition Line: "Linwood, you stick by me, you goin' be successful." or (threatening) "Boys, I don't know how you two got involved but you best be leavin'."

Because of all of our team members work from anywhere in the world, here at E.Wil Entertainment, we strive to create a hybrid solution as we bring the best of the animation studio offline and the online animation studio.

As a voice actor, part of E.Wil Entertainment Animation, you can:
Bring a character to life by just using your voice alongside with your fellow voice actors from anywhere in the world.
Participate in live table reads with your fellow voice actors alongside with a voice director as you can fully experience the character you are portraying.
Communicate with the writers, the showrunners, the animation teams, or anyone else on the team to fully understand where this project is going.

Don’t pack up and move anywhere. You can work with us from anywhere in the entire world!
One thing has to be mentioned which is this is a crowdfunding project. We are currently raising the funds necessary to launch the animation project. This is because that everyone who works with us is to be compensated for their contribution.

For more information on us, just contact us at:
E-MAIL: ewilentertains@yahoo.com
PHONE: (313) 587-0330

Be sure list any past experience that you may have had.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Get Cast Into A Wacky Cartoon!

Response to Get Cast Into A Wacky Cartoon! 2013-12-05 01:39:53

I've recorded a reading of Keith's line, hope it is at least close to what you were looking for.

Response to Get Cast Into A Wacky Cartoon! 2013-12-07 13:35:45

At 12/5/13 01:39 AM, JackJackington wrote: I've recorded a reading of Keith's line, hope it is at least close to what you were looking for.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/558738

You're a talented voice actor (and I'm NOT JUST saying that) but your voice is not what we're looking for.

Also, can anyone tell me how to close this thread down. We're about to go through the application process now and it will be easier to do without the extra calls.