00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Samurai2513 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Artist

545 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Artist 2013-11-30 23:17:26

Hey Guys,

I'm a programmer that has worked on a few games:
Colorblind for android
Slender run.Made for a game jam to prove a game can be come popular despite being shit
Zodiac developed in 4 days

The majority of these games have been just me working just for the sake of putting something out there while I was at university. Now that I am nearly finished university I am looking to develop on a daily basis outside of work. I have the hopes and aspirations that one day I could live off this but so do most of us.

I am just looking for an artist that I can basically be friends with and we can prototype a bunch of games without expecting we will become rich. Could happen but focus is on making a fun, enjoyable, emotional, bloodthirsty (I don't really give a fuck on the genre right now, nothing is set in stone).

For my skills:
C#
javascript
java
unity3d
shiva3d
python etc.
3d modelling3d animation
UV mapping
texturing

Pretty much up to learn anything that is required. But I do expect that we consistently pump out games and try to make something fun. Message me if you are interested, don't be luled into a false sense of work, my goal is to make good stuff and to do that we must exhaust a lot of possibilities.

TL;DR: Making games that are fun, fuck the focus on a corporate get rich quick scheme, mainly 2D focused or 2.5D. (can do 3d but its not really my thing)

Response to Looking for Artist 2013-12-01 20:41:19

ohhh me me me pick me, I'll give it a shot

Response to Looking for Artist 2013-12-03 18:12:18

me too

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Artist 2013-12-04 00:24:49

Hey guys, add me on skype dannyjae91. We can talk shit over. Even if you aren't 100% keen i'm up for a chat whenever.