00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

scopsilk just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free audio for animators to use

592 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free audio for animators to use 2013-11-27 02:27:31

Hey y'all!

I've got a radio play version of a skit about pokemon that my friend and I voice acted in that'd I'd love to share with any animators who'd like to use it for practice or whatever purpose they so please.

*This does contain mature language*

The basic story is that Ash is pressured by Misty and Brock to evolve his Pikachu, although reluctant, he decided to go through with it. Pikachu doesn't think this is a great idea, so they hold him down and use the thunderstone on him (which turns out to be inexplicably painful) and after some screaming Pikachu evolves to a Raichu. The new Raichu is now completely uninterested in pokebattles with Ash and is far more interested in answering his phone to meet up with some pika-pussy.

Any and all animators are welcome to use this audio track to practice animation if they so please. Just make sure to credit us.

Ash and Misty are played by Shawn Hoffman
Brock, Pikachu and Raichu are played by Seth McDuffee

Also, please feel free to send us a link if you use this for an animation, we'd love to see it!
Eathardwaves@gmail.com

Response to Free audio for animators to use 2013-11-28 23:08:56

I can't animate, but if I could, I would definitely make this. Nicely done

Response to Free audio for animators to use 2013-11-29 17:56:49

At 11/28/13 11:08 PM, ErikMasters wrote: I can't animate, but if I could, I would definitely make this. Nicely done

Thanks man! :)

Response to Free audio for animators to use 2013-11-30 13:22:07

Hahaha, genius! I'm actually thinking about animating this ..

Response to Free audio for animators to use 2013-12-02 23:20:37

At 11/30/13 01:22 PM, ResEve wrote: Hahaha, genius! I'm actually thinking about animating this ..

You're definitely more than welcome to!
If you need a different mix on it (if the music audio is too loud) shoot me an email and i'd be happy to fix anything on it so it'll work for ya!

Response to Free audio for animators to use 2013-12-03 22:03:11

Definitely, I'm working on it now . When it's finished, I'm going to upload it on here, and most definitely give you both credit for it .

Response to Free audio for animators to use 2013-12-04 04:26:08

At 12/3/13 10:03 PM, ResEve wrote: Definitely, I'm working on it now . When it's finished, I'm going to upload it on here, and most definitely give you both credit for it .

Radical! Looking forward to it!