00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ketchupcomics just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Paying For voice actors!

737 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Paying For voice actors! 2013-11-26 13:02:15

I'm making a Game for my collage course. I need some voice actors I don't know anyone that fits what I want. There are characters that need voice acting. I would be grateful if people will
As the title says I am willing to pay for this since it is work.I'll probably pay about $20+ It really depends how much voice acting is done. there wont be much its a simple game not going further then its alpha stage. But I am probably going to develop the game past my collage course. So I may be contacting you later for more work of course with pay.

Two character so far need voice acting I will update when I need something else. I apologize for the very bad concept art I'm not much of a drawer. However these are the character Bios

Rokko: IMAGE LINKIMAGE LINK
Reckless by nature Rokko would always be the one of his friends to dare take that next step. What Rokko lacks in common sense when it comes to dangerous situations he more than makes up for with his kindness and confidence but unfortunately the latter does come with quite a few snide remarks. Some believe it is the mix of confidence and recklessness which makes him suck a great Astronaut.
Voice I'm looking for: average teenage voice. He doesn't speak that much. mostly damage grunts and such. These are not in the script purely for audition purposes.

AUDITION LINES:

1)- Icarus 4 to ground control , We've taken extensive damage. Life support is down and there a hull breach on the lower deck. requesting assistance.
2)- Loell ,this hallway has collapsed so unless you expect me to phase though solid metal could you find me another rout?
3)- - Pain noises. please do them in this order. 1) small damage , 2) large damage 3)death noise. If you wish to do multiple sets that is fine please sate that your going to do this.

Loell:(pronoused low-el) IMAGE LINKIMAGE LINK

Ground Control also known as Loells always avoided confrontation and many believed that is what made him have such a high safety record when it came to guiding missions. Shy when it came to the unknown, there was one area where he knew all. Where he was the one in control. Where his voice reached the heavens as a guiding angel to all those orbiting the blue marble which was Earth.

Voice I'm looking for:cute soft Male voice, can almost be mistaken for female. now you will be acting as the tutorial voice so you have to speak very clearly.

AUDITION LINES:

1)-Ground Control to Icarus 4 I repeat, Ground Control to Icarus 4 Can anybody hear me? What is your status?
2)-You will have to alter the flow of power as you progress. You should just focus on getting life support up at the moment that's your priority.
3)- You are going to have to salvage parts from systems you currently do not need running. Getting the engines up should be first it seems to be the least damaged area.I'll place it on your Map.
4)- That is the only way though to the engines the only way around would be to go outside the ship and though the emergency exit. I'll place the rout on your map.

------------------------------------
Even if you don't get cast as either of these characters there will be other people in need of voices. these are just not my concern at this exact moment. If you have any voices that you think would work for this please include them in your audition.
Please send auditions to me though Email or personal message. Feel free to ask questions too.
Sol-geist@outlook.com

Response to Paying For voice actors! 2013-11-26 16:46:15

I'm away from my recording setup at the moment but I'll absolutely try out for Rokko within the next few hours.

Response to Paying For voice actors! 2013-12-03 00:53:06

sounds interesting
ill have some lines for you within the next few days to look at

Response to Paying For voice actors! 2013-12-03 06:28:51

interesting, let's see if i can do something about it, my voice can also do silly-sounding characters and genuine french accent.

Response to Paying For voice actors! 2013-12-04 15:22:19

I'll definitely audition. Lemme just record a little sumthin...

"Welcome to the Velvet Room. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter."

Response to Paying For voice actors! 2013-12-05 10:30:34

looking forward your reply on this ;)

Response to Paying For voice actors! 2013-12-05 14:27:27

At 12/5/13 10:30 AM, BitTripAlphonse wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/558770
looking forward your reply on this ;)

Recorded something and sent it to the provided e-mail at the bottom. If you didn't get it or need some more, let me know~! =)

Response to Paying For voice actors! 2013-12-05 18:04:49

Looks good, I'll try to send something in tomorrow.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine