00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

didakf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best PC game

3,495 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Best PC game 2013-10-24 23:18:08

What do you think is best for the PC,say your opinion here.

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-24 23:47:24

I feel like this thread can possibly go downhill but before it does I will post something relevant. Right now my favorite PC game has to the beta for Hearthstone. I haven't had so much fun with a card game like this since I won my first MTG game.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 00:00:59

I just know I'm going to get S&*% for this but honestly I think the best PC game I can think of is Dark Souls.

Horrible keyboard and mouse controls aside, you have an incredible game with a rich combat system, creative environments, epic boss fights, unique and intriguing level system, tough but rewarding difficulty, great online community and overall fulfilling experience altogether.

I could ramble on for hours about this game or just let you try the game for yourself if you haven't done so already.

Best PC game

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 00:01:52

The best pc game to start off with first would probably be starcraft.

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 02:44:13

Pokémon Emerald was a pretty good PC game.

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 03:39:26

skyrim is a good game for the PC for the graphics and also the load time is by far better then the Xbox or ps3.

Best PC game

Warhead G. Light

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 03:49:08

At 10/25/13 03:39 AM, Warhead101 wrote: skyrim is a good game for the PC for the graphics and also the load time is by far better then the Xbox or ps3.

That looks like the pussy version of the angels in Diablo. Drawn either by an uncreative fan artist, or an uncreative character designer.

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 10:28:40

The Elder Scrolls series
Half-Life 2
System Shock 2

are some of my personal favourites.

I got to admit though that I haven't played all that many PC games. Only since I signed up for a Steam account two years ago I really started to dive into PC gaming. I have caught up a bit since, but there's still a lot I want to check out someday.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 13:53:29

thief: gold
thief: the metal age
system shock 2
half life
the witcher 2
dota 2

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 15:00:27

Fallout
Civilization
Killing Floor
X COM

But mostly Fallout

Best PC game

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 15:45:41

At 10/25/13 03:49 AM, Jin wrote:
At 10/25/13 03:39 AM, Warhead101 wrote: skyrim is a good game for the PC for the graphics and also the load time is by far better then the Xbox or ps3.
That looks like the pussy version of the angels in Diablo. Drawn either by an uncreative fan artist, or an uncreative character designer.

I have never played either games so I have no clue what you are talking about.

Warhead G. Light

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 15:47:17

At 10/25/13 10:28 AM, Auz wrote: The Elder Scrolls series
Half-Life 2
System Shock 2

I got to admit though that I haven't played all that many PC games. Only since I signed up for a Steam account two years ago I really started to dive into PC gaming. I have caught up a bit since, but there's still a lot I want to check out someday.

I agree with the first two, but what is System Shock? I have never heard that one before.

Warhead G. Light

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 15:48:57

At 10/25/13 03:00 PM, Jackho wrote: Fallout
Civilization
Killing Floor
X COM

But mostly Fallout

Fallout and Killing Floor are both good games. Play you in killing floor sometime?

Warhead G. Light

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 17:06:39

anything with id software on it

What type of ships does people of Northern part of North America *cough*Canada*cough* fly? The Eh?-Wing!

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-25 17:39:41

Hmm, I would probably say Elder Scrolls Series. But what is the best game.. it's so hard.. Garry's mod offers a large variety of sandbox fun and loads of user created activities. Minecraft gives us an open world where we can be creative and download mods. Warcraft and Civilization V is awesome strategy games but does not make it to the 1st place, same goes for Minecraft and Gmod. Fable is a really beautiful game, which actually in my opinion could be nominated for the 1st place together with Elder Scrolls.

I haven't played enough games to be able to tell you what the best PC game is, I don't know what I think.

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-26 04:13:00

Skyrim for PC is the best just because of the mods alone.

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-26 11:47:28

The GB port of it was actually better than the PC version.

I don't want to say the GB version was the best game of all time. But I will because it is. I just don't want to. We don't always get to not do the things we don't want to do. The truth hurts.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-26 12:27:53

Quake is the best PC game hands down. The FPS genre can suck my dick, but Quake is amazing.

At 10/26/13 11:47 AM, sharpnova wrote: The GB port of it was actually better than the PC version.

This is bait. Anyone who's played a game that isn't flavor of the month crap knows that Skyrim is nothing compared to its predecessors.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-26 15:40:26

At 10/26/13 11:47 AM, sharpnova wrote:
The GB port of it was actually better than the PC version.

I don't want to say the GB version was the best game of all time. But I will because it is. I just don't want to. We don't always get to not do the things we don't want to do. The truth hurts.

But its fake is it not? If so I did see the YouTube video and I also wish there was a GB version looks really cool.

Warhead G. Light

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-26 16:16:50

Omg minecraft is teh best becuz u can build watever you want and you culd play with ur friends and do PVP and survival games. there r many enmies to fight, such as zomvies, skeletons and spiders, and u can also craft armor and wepons with iron, diamond, leather, wood, etc. there r also othr cool things to find such as dungeons, villges, the nether and one world tht is prtty hard to get it, called the end, and the only way to get ther is through a stronghold, which aren not very common in minecraft.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-26 16:51:13

CS: 1.6
Half Life 2
Sims
World of Warcraft
StarCraft 1 or 2 you pick
Fallout

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-26 17:12:57

At 10/26/13 03:40 PM, Warhead101 wrote: But its fake is it not? If so I did see the YouTube video and I also wish there was a GB version looks really cool.

Yeah I was just joking.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-27 05:55:43

Knights of Honor.

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-27 08:33:48

This is like saying "which was your favorite erection?" or "what is your favorite brand of dental floss?"

Diffrent games for diffrent cravings. For example, Resident Evil/Silent Hill would be the best option if you crave a scary atmosphere that lasts throughout the game and has a decent story, while also making you feel like you are actually in that situation, being starved for ammo and supplies and so on. Warhammer 40k: Space Marine is fucking great if you wanna feel like a general space badass in power armor and rip through a bunch of orcs/chaos space marines. Dawn of War is great if you wanna feel like a legendary commander that has the tactical mind of Hannibal. (the guy that took on a roman army that was like 4 times the size of his own)
Dragon Commander is pretty amazingly badass if you like dragons, like running a kingdom and talking to your subjects, listening to what they have to say and making decisions that greatly affect your kingdom in diffrent ways, aswell as not being controlled by binary morality. The list goes on!

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.

Cheap Voice acting/Narrator voiceovers!

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-31 08:11:58

World of Warcraft it is the father of MMOS

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-31 08:24:35

Runescape.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-31 09:34:51

At 10/25/13 03:47 PM, Warhead101 wrote:
At 10/25/13 10:28 AM, Auz wrote: The Elder Scrolls series
Half-Life 2
System Shock 2

I agree with the first two, but what is System Shock? I have never heard that one before.

It's a game series from the 90's that is the predecessor of the BioShock series.

From what I've been told, it has been a major source of inspiration for a lot of modern shooters, being one of the first games to mix the FPS, RPG and Horror genres successfully.

I played System Shock 2 for the first time recently and I have to say that despite the outdated, shoddy graphics, it's still an amazing game (in my opinion).

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-31 12:19:16

big rigs

har har, happy halloween my favorite buncha jolly cunts

Best PC game

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-31 15:44:53

Team Fortress 2
Great community , great gameplay , its free , its updated about every 1-5 month , has one of the best item systems , it does have a premium system but you can play the game very well without it , its one of the few humorous fps out there
Whats not to like ?

There are good cats , there are bad cats and there are dogs .

You can consider me an alligator .

Response to Best PC game 2013-10-31 21:16:07

At 10/31/13 03:56 PM, Shade wrote: Anything by Ensemble.

Age of Empires fan I assume?

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature