00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mtcowboy462 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can anyone make musuc for me?

1,404 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-05 19:41:56

I don't have money to make my own... So I need help... I want a cheerful upbeat instrument for my song brej mr shake me if your interested message me.

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-05 20:48:30

At 10/5/13 07:41 PM, ZE13 wrote: I don't have money to make my own... So I need help... I want a cheerful upbeat instrument for my song brej mr shake me if your interested message me.

You know that's plenty of free and legal software to make music. You need a bit of effort to learn how to do it and actually do it, not money.
What will you do when you will have a girlfriend? same? posting "can somebody date my girlfriend? I don't have money to date her myself".

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-06 11:11:32

At 10/5/13 08:48 PM, sorohanro wrote: What will you do when you will have a girlfriend? same? posting "can somebody date my girlfriend? I don't have money to date her myself".

Hahaha good one.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-06 13:52:13

I'll date your girlfriend, and make your music. As long as it's a package deal. You'll have to get me more details than that though. Upbeat is somewhat alien to me.

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-07 16:47:44

At 10/5/13 08:48 PM, sorohanro wrote: What will you do when you will have a girlfriend? same? posting "can somebody date my girlfriend? I don't have money to date her myself".

1337 :D

BBS Signature

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-07 17:25:41

You can easily download a free demo of FL Studios : ) No money needed

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-08 23:16:34

At 10/7/13 05:25 PM, Rinibra wrote: You can easily download a free demo of FL Studios : ) No money needed

Hmmm thst sounds like a good idea! Where do i get the free trail and more info on this studio? Are there anymore programs You can tell me about thanks! :D

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-09 04:34:52

use audiotool some is free or mixcraft 5

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-09 10:16:00

At 10/9/13 04:34 AM, philipv11 wrote: use audiotool some is free or mixcraft 5

oh god dont use mixcraft. get some pot and pans a microphone and learn how to whistle. if you cant make music out of that then idk what to tell you

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-09 16:07:42

At 10/8/13 11:16 PM, ZE13 wrote:
At 10/7/13 05:25 PM, Rinibra wrote: You can easily download a free demo of FL Studios : ) No money needed
Hmmm thst sounds like a good idea! Where do i get the free trail and more info on this studio? Are there anymore programs You can tell me about thanks! :D

Here you go, you can download a free demo of FL Studios 11 from its' website.

http://www.image-line.com/documents/flstudio.html

1. When the screen loads, click the 'Demo' link off to the immediate right side.

2. Once the next page loads, find the 'Installer Download' section of the page which should be off to the left side.

- It should say. "download from one of the links below"

- Under this you should see 4 different links to download from. (Choose the 1st link listed, "FL Studio Image-Line Server" and it has a green arrow with it)

3. Before it begins, it'll ask if you want to 'Run' or 'Save' FLStudio_11.0.3.exe (Click 'Run')

*Downloading*

4. After it finishes downloading, it'll ask if you want to allow FL Studios to 'Continue' or 'Cancel' (Click 'Continue')

5. The next pop-up will say "Welcome to the FL Studio 11 Setup Wizard"

- Click 'Next'
- Click 'I Agree'
- Highlight 'Current User Only'

*You can choose whether or not you'd like to include 'Deckadance' in addition to 3 / 4 other plug-ins*

- (You'll click 'Next' 3 more times)

- Then choose which folder you'd like to store it in) *You can store it on your desktop for easier accessing.*

- Then Install -

*Installing*

Installing should be the Final step.

Pending whether or not you added on the 3 / 4 extra plug-ins I mentioned earlier, this point is where they'd begin Installing.

(After everything you want has installed)

- The final pop-up "Completing the Fl Studio 11 Setup Wizard" will appear.

- Make sure the box, "Run FL Studios 11" is checked, continue on and it should start from there!

I hope everything works out for you! : )

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-10-11 01:04:14

At 10/7/13 06:17 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
The part no money needed is a code. OP, decode it!

What do you mean?

Response to Can anyone make musuc for me? 2013-11-01 21:04:49

But I need my girlfriend! She's sooooo sexy!