00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TV series you're currently watching

58,362 Views | 682 Replies

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-05-23 05:11:24

At 5/22/19 11:15 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 5/22/19 09:22 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: Too much sjw cringe, pass.
have you ever watched a cw show before (or read a guggenheim comic for that matter)

that's the main appeal

I watch supernatural. I don't watch the rest because of that, the bad writing, and bad acting.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-05-23 20:10:59

I'm not a big TV watcher like I used to be. The last show I watched as of the time of this post was Family Feud. I watch mostly Christian programming on TV.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-06-06 22:54:22

I'm watching the first episode of the new season of Black Mirror. Kinda weird so far, but I'm enjoying it

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-06-21 18:52:48

I'm currently watching the new Netflix show Trinkets. It's alright so far, but it's not as executed as well as I hoped. I'm still enjoying it though, I'll just have to wait until I finish the season until I have a proper opinion of it

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-01 19:01:50

Spaced

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-07 22:42:00

iu_38279_5867179.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-09 23:23:44

Friends, because nostalgia

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-10 07:55:38

At 5/23/19 08:10 PM, ngman7 wrote: I'm not a big TV watcher like I used to be. The last show I watched as of the time of this post was Family Feud. I watch mostly Christian programming on TV.

Family feud is not very family friendly...

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-14 09:47:59

Breaking Bad

Fucking Walter White...dumbass.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-15 23:26:38

At 7/7/19 11:31 PM, Sekhem wrote: finished stranger things season 3

i think it's easily the best season of the show - very little filler or uninteresting side shit

much like s2 with billy and max, the best part of the show is the new characters - especially robin

honestly, i'd rather watch a show about steve and robin doing clerks type shit in a video store than the stranger things kids playing fucking dnd again (easily the worst part of s3 - will)

i just want more maya hawke

I pretty much agree with everything you said. It was heaps better than last season.

I also just finished the latest episode of the new show Euphoria. It's fucking great so far, and Zendaya does a fantastic job

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-16 12:36:30

Currently watching Breaking Bad and it's great! I'm in the middle of season 3 right now.

BBS Signature

"Oh boy I'm so proud I spent one fifth of my life on sitting in front of the screen and watching fake bullshit"

iu_41074_2903269.jpg

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-21 15:39:43

13 nights of elvira

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-22 13:46:15

The Amazing World Of Gumball till finale episode. i think gumball finale episode is so disappointing ending like game of throne and the sopranos. where you go, cartoon network?

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-22 15:30:27

At 5/25/19 01:48 PM, Zymbot wrote: I'm late, but I finally started watching the Tick season 2. I'm enjoying it.

I heard Amazon cancelled it, though. Damn it!

I hope somebody else picks it up.

I signed the petition. https://www.change.org/p/netflix-save-the-tick

I'll sign it!

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-07-22 15:31:53

Been watching lots of Tim Heidecker's show, especially since Adult Swim started streaming Tim and Eric's channel 5.

Obssessed with Decker right now. Started as a web series and turned into a TV show later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA-EqQhF_9o

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-08-08 00:17:38

I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but I've been watching My Hero Academia. I read the first few volumes of the manga recently and enjoyed them so I thought, "why not?"

I'm not normally an anime fan so I wasn't expecting to like it much because of the issues I have with anime in general, but I'm up to season 2 so far and I'm really enjoying it. I'll get around to watching the movie at some point too

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-08-08 00:46:30

Just now got into Cowboy Bebop. How the hell did I not do this sooner, this show is great!

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-08-08 16:27:14

Currently rewatching The Trip whilst I wait for the second season of Mindhunter to come out on the 16th of this month.

Excited!

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-08-08 17:16:18

I'm watching Review and Nathan for you, both made by comedy central, both amazing show if you are having a bad day and you are looking for a good laugh!

I'm the funniest guy around yeha

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-08-08 20:13:15

Derry Girls is a great Irish show, and I've finally gotten my hands on the American version of The Office which I'm really enjoying.

Need to watch more animated stuff though

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-08-08 21:45:57

Does watching the Hardcore Minecraft series by Sips last month count as a TV series?

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-09-13 22:33:43

Captain Harlock

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-09-19 22:58:40

Finished watching in the dark, starting season 9 of shameless and stating Sugar Rush.

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-09-20 03:10:50

Finished watching Star Trek: Voyager two days ago. Boy what an anti-climatic ending. They had 7 years and came up with THIS? Are you fucking kidding me? Even the DS9 ending was better and THAT one sucked ass already.

Anyway, I finally can continue to watch Discovery now. I know that I've watched the previous 12 episodes of the second season (Netflix tells me so), but I don't remember who half of the people are, and what the fuck is going on, lol.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

I finished the first season of Black Summer on netfilx. It's another zombie apocalypse show but I like it more than the other ones like walking dead. It is faster pace more intense and more realistic. I mean realistic by it seems more like what a zombie apocalypse would actually look like to me. From what I read on the net it may or may not have a second season, if it doesn't that sucks because I am invested in it.

I am in the middle of the From Dusk till Dawn tv series(also netflix). I have seen the movies already. It's okay and it's getting better over time. I am at the episode where they finally enter the Titty Twister bar, so I think this is where it will get good. They have changed the story a bit too. The ranger that get's killed in Benny's World of Liquor has a partner who swears revenge on the Gecko brothers. It hints at a reason for Richie's psychosis that goes with the story. Also it shows the back story of how the preachers wife died.

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-10-08 03:21:40

Big Mouth season 3. I'm enjoying it so far

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-10-08 16:00:00

I finished watching The IT Crowd for the second time, and that show never gets old, it's still funny.

There's a pub quiz show in the UK called Big Fat Quiz, hosted by Jimmy Carr, and I'm going through the seasons and years now on YouTube! The panelists are all celebrities, and it's a great time regardless who is appearing.

Some Scooby Doo episodes would be a lot shorter if they just went to the costume shop and asked a couple of questions.

-@rShowerThoughts (Twitter)

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-11-02 19:25:23

Still trying to finish Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, too lazy atm to do so.

bringing you stupidity since 2018

BBS Signature

Response to TV series you're currently watching 2019-11-10 07:08:30

The Ranch

It's not horrible, definitely a sitcom.