00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lewdinitiative just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Movie Team 2013-06-13 09:55:46

Hello newgrounds members!

I am making a movie called Team Rocket Red. It is a movie based on a popular game called pokemon! The story is about Red, but this isn't a normal pokemon story, most pokemon stories are about this kid or teen that goes on a journey with a friend/rival that he/she wants to beat him/her in a bunch of pokemon battles. This is the story of Red, if he joined a gang called Team Rocket and instead of doing the heroic things that he did on his journey, he would see Team Rocket's side of the story!

The Team

I already have some people on the team working on this project, I just need some people to join the team. I need artists and writers to join the team so the movie can be amazing! If you are an artist or a writer and you want to be apart of this movie please PM me, Tepig003 or junhi121312 that you want to join the team. You can also post in this thread, everyone on the team is nice, so there is nothing to worry about! If you are apart of the team, you will get great experience for making a movie.

Also if you are joining the Team Rocket Red project, please be my fan so you can get the latest info as soon as possible!

ALL ARTISTS AND WRITERS ARE WELCOME

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Team 2014-01-30 13:50:46

Hello ,I'm a writer and would like to join your team!