00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My school just got a bomb threat!

2,927 Views | 42 Replies

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 18:27:14

My high school had a bomb threat a few years ago.

And instead of evacuating the school like normal rules said, here's what they did. They gathered ALL the high school students and put them in the middle school gym . Then they started searching students for bombs on them. So, yeah, instead of sending us to the buses in case the bomb goes up and only blows up that one bus, we endangered every one in that gym and the middle school depending on how strong said bomb is.

Then, get this, then, they started sending teachers to go look for bombs in their class room. They're fucking teachers, man. Not a bomb squad. They don't know what a bomb looks like.

God damn...

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 18:27:33

At 4/23/13 06:24 PM, badfurrykitty wrote: People have issues

that is an understatement

I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 18:31:07

I'm in high school, and three school districts have already had bomb threats and shooting threats.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 18:31:16

At 4/23/13 03:01 PM, 372 wrote:
At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I go to Farmingdale State College in Long island and we just got a warning on our e-mails regarding a "mysterious" backpack
Oh wow I live on long island a couple of my friends were telling me about this.
do you know katie moore?

Woah man what a sudden longshot

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 18:39:54

At 4/23/13 04:52 PM, T3XT wrote: How was the backpack "mysterious"?

If it's just a backpack, put it in the lost and found, dammit. If the backpack has something dangerous in it that's a different story, but as far as I've heard it's just a backpack.

It had packs of C4 and sticks of dynamite taped on the outside of course

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 18:41:48

got a little paranoid just now, i was sitting and a man asked me to watch his bag for him while he went to go do something. the whole time i was thinking "Holy shit i am going to explode" of course the man came back. Looks like i was just a tad bit paranoid.

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 18:45:26

At 4/23/13 06:27 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
At 4/23/13 06:24 PM, badfurrykitty wrote: People have issues
that is an understatement

ye <3 want me to type a paragraph?

Sexy Yes? I would think so :3

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 20:30:23

At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: i feel the school day should end. Also regarding the boston bombing i know this is something not to take lightly. What are your thoughts? What do you think the school should do?

If every suspicious thing called off school, there'd be no school.

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 20:32:23

At 4/23/13 06:01 PM, Wegra wrote: My Middle School and some of High School life had a shit ton of these. Though the way they handled it was annoying. Like they have you evacuate the school and that's it. Like if it's been a while they should have at least gave students permission to leave if they had a ride

So did we, we had a shit load of the too. But weren't they practice drills that they just like to do, or is that what they call em when someone makes a bomb threat? *chkl*

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 21:02:39

At 4/23/13 08:30 PM, Smittytheghost wrote:
At 4/23/13 02:57 PM, leasheddemon wrote: i feel the school day should end. Also regarding the boston bombing i know this is something not to take lightly. What are your thoughts? What do you think the school should do?
If every suspicious thing called off school, there'd be no school.

That sounds grand

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 21:09:32

At 4/23/13 09:06 PM, mandog wrote:
At 4/23/13 09:02 PM, leasheddemon wrote:

That sounds grand
Other than the fact school is making us all the same, learning the same things...6 hours a day, everyday, except for two days off, for over 16+ years of you life...

Well the luxury of college is im only here two days for 9 hours, but the gen ed shit does suck

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 22:01:12

huh. there were false bomb and shooting threats going on in the town next to mine. looks like all they're doing over there is beefing up security with a bunch of local cops.

may i take this opportunity to rant for a bit?

what the hell does the school think it's okay to be ruffling through our possessions like it's no big deal? i went to my locker to grab a notebook or something and there were cops walking around my hallway opening lockers and whatnot. i tried to get to my locker and they said there was some sort of locker inspection bullshit, and that i had to go back to class empty handed, leaving me unprepared for class and not being able to complete my assignment for that day. cops will also just try to "chat" with me, asking me a lot of questions that would imply that they thought i was some sort of terrorist kid.

what the hell is the government doing to our schools? it doesn't feel like a "safe" learning environment anymore, but more like some sort of police headquarters.

BBS Signature

Response to My school just got a bomb threat! 2013-04-23 22:04:17

At 4/23/13 10:01 PM, larrynachos wrote: stuff

That kind of thing would never happen here, the police never even go to schools

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature