00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pico Day Art

564 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pico Day Art 2013-04-23 00:10:00

Question: Does anybody know any further information about submitting Pico day art? Do I have to submit it on the 27th? Is there anything specific I should tag my art with? There's really no info on the 'official Pico Day page' and I wanted to contribute one or two works this year.

Also, feel free to discuss anything on the topic of Pico Day Art

Response to Pico Day Art 2013-04-23 00:37:19

At 4/23/13 12:10 AM, beastkid7 wrote: Question: Does anybody know any further information about submitting Pico day art? Do I have to submit it on the 27th? Is there anything specific I should tag my art with? There's really no info on the 'official Pico Day page' and I wanted to contribute one or two works this year.

Also, feel free to discuss anything on the topic of Pico Day Art

Last year some people used "picoday2012" and over the years some people used "picoday" with and without the year attached. Might be worth asking Tom about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Day Art 2013-04-26 09:48:23

At 4/23/13 12:10 AM, beastkid7 wrote: Question: Does anybody know any further information about submitting Pico day art? Do I have to submit it on the 27th? Is there anything specific I should tag my art with? There's really no info on the 'official Pico Day page' and I wanted to contribute one or two works this year.

Tagging it with "picoday2013" would be best!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature