00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My art thread!

4,603 Views | 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My art thread! 2013-03-30 23:25:31

Ok so im new here and just read the rules for art forms I made this account a few days and or weeks ago Ive entitled this peace "Bigger than life" please tell me what you think I enjoy feed back as far as I can tell im with in the rules and guidelines also sorry for the typos and miss spelled words,
Thank you for checking out my art thread ^^!

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-03-30 23:32:04

At 3/30/13 11:25 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote: Ok so im new here and just read the rules for art forms I made this account a few days and or weeks ago Ive entitled this peace "Bigger than life" please tell me what you think I enjoy feed back as far as I can tell im with in the rules and guidelines also sorry for the typos and miss spelled words,

Nice first post :D

I guess I'll just leave my thoughts on this here drawing. I feel the concept may have a lot you could work with. The face of the girl and figure of people are drawn very well. Although there's much left to be desired in the building, street, and sky. If you took more time with it I think it could be a really interesting piece of art work.

Response to My art thread! 2013-03-30 23:39:50

At 3/30/13 11:25 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote: Thank you for checking out my art thread ^^!

I kind of wish that the road was centered with the face.

Response to My art thread! 2013-03-31 12:23:44

At 3/30/13 11:32 PM, 372 wrote:
At 3/30/13 11:25 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote: Ok so im new here and just read the rules for art forms I made this account a few days and or weeks ago Ive entitled this peace "Bigger than life" please tell me what you think I enjoy feed back as far as I can tell im with in the rules and guidelines also sorry for the typos and miss spelled words,
Nice first post :D

I guess I'll just leave my thoughts on this here drawing. I feel the concept may have a lot you could work with. The face of the girl and figure of people are drawn very well. Although there's much left to be desired in the building, street, and sky. If you took more time with it I think it could be a really interesting piece of art work.

Thank you ^^, Unfortunately I agree with lol when I started it I had intended to take my time but my back started hurting among other stuff like the only prisma color I had at the time broke I should of got up and laid down to rest my back this weight is really a bother when it comes to my art of course its no excuse I rushed though it, Thank you for your input it really dose help lol ill try to take more time with my work ^^.

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-07 13:35:18

So ive been working on a comic im calling it grim reaper check out my deviant art out for details, This is Dimonica a demonic bean from his own world who has wage war there and failed, He now fled his planet a Crosse dimensions in hopes to heal him
self and raise his new army of dark reapers!

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-07 13:36:21

Just a sketch I did for clothes! ^^

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-07 14:22:26

At 4/7/13 01:36 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote: Just a sketch I did for clothes! ^^

I'm kinda confused on what is going on with his right arm..

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-07 15:42:49

At 4/7/13 01:35 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote: This is Dimonica a demonic bean from his own world who has wage war there and failed
This is Dimonica a demonic bean
demonic bean
bean

He does look tasty

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-07 18:57:53

At 4/7/13 02:22 PM, ThePsychoSheep wrote:
I'm kinda confused on what is going on with his right arm..

Was trying to make it look as if it was going back in to space but I obviously failed, Just to clarify wer talking about the arm left of us right ^^

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-07 18:59:33

At 4/7/13 03:42 PM, Otto wrote:
At 4/7/13 01:35 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote: This is Dimonica a demonic bean from his own world who has wage war there and failed
This is Dimonica a demonic bean
demonic bean
bean
He does look tasty

lol Im sorry about I spelled it wrong it happens o well!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-12 01:01:26

Hey guys this is going to be part of a how to draw video this Friday if I don't have any thing going on which I don't think I do this is not the final work but tell me what you think the Idea is that hes a flaming demon enjoy, links to my deviant, youtube, and face book are at my NGs page ^^ thanks for checking this out!

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-14 22:13:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VlLaQj467Y
Check out my new video
How to Draw a fire demon!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-19 14:29:44

First time in a long time I did digital tell me what you think!

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-19 15:27:07

newgrounders like boobies

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-23 01:18:13

Combat Drawing tell me what you think!

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-04-23 23:44:33

Every ones thinking it, tell me what you think!

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-05-03 14:23:31

Hey guys
Check out my new video
how to draw goku!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPj6miixS2o

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-05-04 04:16:43

At 4/23/13 01:18 AM, SchermerhornArts wrote: Combat Drawing tell me what you think!

now this one is good , better than others

IT's HREYAS BEETCHOS╥━━━━━━━━╭━━╮━━┳

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to My art thread! 2013-05-04 04:20:22

Kid you have to work very very hard on human anatomy ,drapery, lighting and regular sketching for at least 3 hours per day ,by the end of 3 months you would be refined .Use Summer Vaccations for refining your skills

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to My art thread! 2013-05-04 22:47:59

At 5/4/13 04:20 AM, hreyas wrote:
Kid you have to work very very hard on human anatomy ,drapery, lighting and regular sketching for at least 3 hours per day ,by the end of 3 months you would be refined .Use Summer Vaccations for refining your skills

Um thank you, yeah I try to work anatomy when I have time the past mounth Ive been dealing with mager head acs Ill work on it, O and by the way Im 22 ! -_- ^^

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-05-05 03:01:41

At 5/4/13 10:47 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote:
Um thank you, yeah I try to work anatomy when I have time the past mounth Ive been dealing with mager head acs Ill work on it, O and by the way Im 22 ! -_- ^^

Sorry for that , your artworks led me to think that you were a kid .THE POINT I WANTED TO MAKE IS IF YOU REALLY LOVE ART YOU HAVE TO WORK EXTREMELY HARD FOR IT ,THEN ONLY YOU CAN THINK OF DOING SOMETHING IN THIS FEILD

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to My art thread! 2013-05-06 00:20:24

At 5/5/13 03:01 AM, hreyas wrote:
At 5/4/13 10:47 PM, SchermerhornArts wrote:
Sorry for that , your artworks led me to think that you were a kid .THE POINT I WANTED TO MAKE IS IF YOU REALLY LOVE ART YOU HAVE TO WORK EXTREMELY HARD FOR IT ,THEN ONLY YOU CAN THINK OF DOING SOMETHING IN THIS FEILD

lol, thanks for the comments I totally get what your saying I haven't been working on my anatomy or sketches you could say its cause im focusing more on my weight but then agin ive lost foucus on the directions ive wanted to go I know this isn't my best work if you check out my facebook or diveaint art I have better drawings there thanks for the help ^^

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-04 23:14:47

sorry I haven't been posting been busy with stuff hers my latest drawing check out the video on my youtube ^^

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-12 13:33:11

Hey my first water color painting tell me what you think!

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-21 22:36:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaRzCd-Z34
Heres the link to the video showing how it was created ^^

My art thread!

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-22 21:29:15

Anatomy, lighting, light vrs dark, fundamentals, perspective etc etc etc.

There are so many topics to practice to be a good artist.

But you don't HAVE to work hard daily and stress yourself out. What makes you a good artist is passion. if you have passion you work and better yourself. If you don't, you dont. With passion its not stressful its not hard work its fun and enjoyable and hours on hours and hours go through the roof. Sometimes you miss sleep, sometimes you forget to eat. You get lost in a new world away from the rest of the world for a while and just kinda warp out alittle.

With passion you will learn all the fundamentals. Because you want to. You want to be better, you want to be a great artist. See, i thought i had passion with art. So i worked and worked and worked but it was stressful. Now i found something i AM passionate for. Its science.

Point is, programming and learning things is easy. Because i have the passionate drive to do it. I sit down for 10 - 12 hours a day and just program and work on math formulas.

I never did that with art.

So don't let people scare you telling you you have to do this you have to do that. It's a lie. If your passionate, no matter what you will be good at what you do. Because you put the time required into it, not only that your all smiles about everything and its just an enjoyable expierence.

Not everyone lives life having expierenced true passion. So don't let yourself get consumed into thinking you HAVE to do this. You don't.

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-23 11:55:19

At 6/22/13 09:29 PM, PMMurphy wrote: Anatomy, lighting, light vrs dark, fundamentals, perspective etc etc etc.

There are so many topics to practice to be a good artist.

But you don't HAVE to work hard daily and stress yourself out. What makes you a good artist is passion. if you have passion you work and better yourself. If you don't, you dont. With passion its not stressful its not hard work its fun and enjoyable and hours on hours and hours go through the roof. Sometimes you miss sleep, sometimes you forget to eat. You get lost in a new world away from the rest of the world for a while and just kinda warp out alittle.

With passion you will learn all the fundamentals. Because you want to. You want to be better, you want to be a great artist. See, i thought i had passion with art. So i worked and worked and worked but it was stressful. Now i found something i AM passionate for. Its science.

Point is, programming and learning things is easy. Because i have the passionate drive to do it. I sit down for 10 - 12 hours a day and just program and work on math formulas.

I never did that with art.

So don't let people scare you telling you you have to do this you have to do that. It's a lie. If your passionate, no matter what you will be good at what you do. Because you put the time required into it, not only that your all smiles about everything and its just an enjoyable expierence.

Not everyone lives life having expierenced true passion. So don't let yourself get consumed into thinking you HAVE to do this. You don't.

I never got into art because someone forced me when I was a kind in school I was scared of art because of those boring teachers art class never felt like art but some thing drew me to art the thought creating some thing through your imagination I am passionate about art I love to do it don't worry lol no one could make me stop drawing its just not possible. ^^

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-23 11:56:54

good!

But take time to learn the lessons of everyone who has been doing it for years. If you truly care about art, you will learn its history and all the lessons from its masters.

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-23 12:06:09

At 6/23/13 11:56 AM, PMMurphy wrote: good!

But take time to learn the lessons of everyone who has been doing it for years. If you truly care about art, you will learn its history and all the lessons from its masters.

Yes I know im trying to do that lol ^^

^^

Response to My art thread! 2013-06-23 12:20:51

btw the gestures in your action sequence are very good.

Its hard to capture that kind of energy but still keep realistic poses.