00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need animator for music video

626 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need animator for music video 2013-03-09 02:05:25

We're releasing our "Awesome EP" in May, and were wondering if any animators out there could handle an upcoming animated video for it. Vocal driven, so you could easily animate what's being sung, keeping 'video games' the main theme, preferably the ones mentioned in the song. Other than that, we are open to your creativity.
The song will be decently delicious, and your video doesn't HAVE be the second coming of Jesus himself. Anything will do.

We are already in the process of creating a video for the single, and two projects will prove to be too much for us.
If you could work with us on something special, that would be just dandy.
Message or reply & feel free to use our music with credit - we put out a free EP every month ;)

Free albums every month! Use our stuff in your stuff! Contact us if you need music, voice over, or artwork for your submissions! Our Profile and here's Our Song Library

Response to Need animator for music video 2013-03-10 15:32:20

Love, anybody?

Free albums every month! Use our stuff in your stuff! Contact us if you need music, voice over, or artwork for your submissions! Our Profile and here's Our Song Library

Response to Need animator for music video 2013-03-11 07:37:37

At 3/10/13 03:32 PM, AnalogByNature wrote: Love, anybody?

I think you either need to give some kind of reward (like money) to the animator, or (if you want it to be free) show the animators on Newgrounds that you have a real record deal.

I've seen many similar posts in my days, and I'm quite sure this won't go anywhere unless one of these things happen. If you don't have any money, or a record deal, it will be hard to find a decent animator.

Just so you know! Good luck!

Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Response to Need animator for music video 2013-03-11 13:24:05

We aren't even looking for a decent animator, as posted, we'd accept pretty well anything, but thanks for your advice.
As for a record deal, well, we offer free music every month. Not sure if a label really wants that, and we're not about to change what we do quite yet. (A year worth of free content makes for a busy schedule)
The way it is, looks like I'm going to have to animate both of these videos, just hoped someone would come to us in good faith, as they surely would be rewarded.

Again, thanks for your advice.

Response to Need animator for music video 2013-03-12 09:05:29

Maybe I can give it a try. Here's my past animations, just so you can get a feel of what the animation for the video may look like. Although this content is quite ancient, I still know my ground when it comes to flash animating.

My Animations!