00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pqndabear34 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Book trailer needed.

570 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Book trailer needed. 2013-03-07 12:28:36

First of all everybody, hello,

My name's Chris and I'm here to ask for some help Masking a book trailer for our published book DEAD MEAT. We are contemplating a few different styles but for now let me tell you a bit about the book. first the official summary.

The city of RiverâEUTMs Edge has been quarantined due to a rodent borne rabies outbreak. But it quickly becomes clear to the citizens that the infection is something much, much worse than rabies...

The townsfolk are attacked and fed upon by packs of the living dead. Labeling the infected residents âEUoebeesâEU for their tendency to travel in swarms, Gavin and Benny attempt to survive the chaos in RiverâEUTMs Edge while making their way north in search of sanctuary. No one knows what waits outside the quarantined zone, but Gavin and Benny know that to survive, they must escape.

These are a few links to some reviews of the book.

http://patrickdorazio.com/2012/06/06/review-of-patrick-and-c hris-williams-dead-meat/

http://www.shuizmz.com/book-review-dead-meat-2012-2/

That should give you enough information to give you a feel for what the book is about. Now onto what we are looking for in the trailer. I should mention first that the script is done and can be sent to any who are interested in this project. As for the trailer, we are looking for a gritty almost industrial feel along with a bit or a paranoid feel as well. There will be four main characters. Two young men in their twenties as well as a twenty something female. The last character is a retired military type in his mid fifty's to sixty. I will expand on the character once you contact me. I'm thinking mostly quick to medium length shots or possibly done in all stills. I already have the title animation done.

This project will need:
Artist/Animator(s)
Voice actors - 2 young men, one older gentleman and a young female.

Compensation will include a paperback version of the book and possibly money.

For more info check out our Amazon page and Blog.

If you are interested or have further questions, please message me here with links to examples of your work be it voice or animation.