Help Tempo ascend the Tower of Tune in this mind-bending puzzle game!4.04 / 5.00 9,578 Views
Collect ingredients, avoid obstacles, and feed customers!3.85 / 5.00 1,829 Views
Kill your enemies! Save your friends! Be the fox!3.82 / 5.00 3,487 Views
At 2/24/13 09:02 PM, Sabtastic wrote: 3. Big-Jonny-13's Forum Ninja Persona ...stereotypical Tim Hortins Ice Cap Included!! Sorry I wrote your name wrong. :C I just noticed.
Into the folder it goes.
Le PiÃ¨ce de rÃ©sistance!! (as requested by Luis)
I may have possibly gone overboard with this one. lol
BEHOLD: CYBORG DINOSAUR MIKE BREATHING FIRE AND DESTROYING THE WORLD ...while being ridden by a chain-saw wielding Jeff/JohnnyUtah. Riding bitch is Mr.Stamper with the ever-present cigarette hanging out of this mouth, and the staff members seen running for their lives are: Luis, Tom, Jose/Mindchamber, and the back of someone's head that could be probably anybody. Note Luis's obligatory whiskey tumblr. hehe <3
[end of page 3/4]
At 2/24/13 09:11 PM, Sabtastic wrote: Page 2:
1. Creepyboy's caricature request in a burger costume... EATING A BURGER. ...AAAA THAT'S SO DEEP. Man I'm clever.
Thanks Sabs, it looks amazing.
1. Jon Mussel's Venusaur ...OR SHOULD I SAY PENISAUR. HAH. I owe him this drawing so I threw it in with the rest of them.(sorry I forgot the AK-47 haha)
2. Gonzossm's caricature. BEING FAAABULOUS.
3. ZJ's self portrait request. Haha I gave him a hard time beause I found his request last and he was late at this point. (LOL ITS OKAY THOUGH ILU)
4. Codewarlock's Penguin as requested through twitter
5. Sockembop's pants-less Pirate-Monkey with an old-school pirate pistol. Also swinging from a rope.
6.Some made-up girl that I used to fill-in the blank space with.
[end of page 4/4]
At 2/24/13 09:25 PM, Sabtastic wrote: Someone tell me what Newgrounds's address is so I can colour and frame this shit to mail it over.
323 W Glenside Ave
Glenside, PA 19038
At 2/24/13 10:01 PM, Sabtastic wrote: Hahaha -- no negative reviews so far! Good!
I dunno, nothing wrong with your work but it definitely reeks of male circle-jerk in here
Dr. Spedmund McMallet
At 2/25/13 05:26 PM, Spedmallet wrote: I dunno, nothing wrong with your work but it definitely reeks of male circle-jerk in here
Sounds like somebody's just supa mad about missing out on free art.
ANYWAY here's everybody's sketch uploaded with better resolution: [Mini Gallery on Imgur]
Luis's isn't on there because I'm gonna mail it over at some point anyway.
At 2/24/13 12:52 PM, Sabtastic wrote: HEY GUYS I'M FRIGGIN' BORED - ask me to draw ONE thing.
Jesus Christ as a hipster
A.K.A Hipdog Jesus
At 3/8/13 10:43 AM, harri21hi wrote:At 2/24/13 12:52 PM, Sabtastic wrote: HEY GUYS I'M FRIGGIN' BORED - ask me to draw ONE thing.Jesus Christ as a hipster
A.K.A Hipdog Jesus
Heh, sorry; requests are actually over now! <:)
I only had about 4 hours to take them while I was at work. c:
Thanks for asking though!