00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Lab of the Dead" question

556 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

"Lab of the Dead" question 2013-02-22 19:36:27

I've been playing Lab of the Dead for several hours now... I was hoping not to loose my progress.... if I log-out of Newgrounds and turn off my PC, will I be able to pick up where I left off? Or once you close the game, do you have to start all over?

Response to "Lab of the Dead" question 2013-02-22 20:16:25

At 2/22/13 07:36 PM, Beer-Drinker wrote: I've been playing Lab of the Dead for several hours now... I was hoping not to loose my progress.... if I log-out of Newgrounds and turn off my PC, will I be able to pick up where I left off? Or once you close the game, do you have to start all over?

From what I remember, yes. The game does save, and you're able to come back later.

Response to "Lab of the Dead" question 2013-02-22 20:41:37

At 2/22/13 08:16 PM, SFS1313 wrote:
At 2/22/13 07:36 PM, Beer-Drinker wrote: I've been playing Lab of the Dead for several hours now... I was hoping not to loose my progress.... if I log-out of Newgrounds and turn off my PC, will I be able to pick up where I left off? Or once you close the game, do you have to start all over?
From what I remember, yes. The game does save, and you're able to come back later.

... i'm so many hours into it already... i'm so afraid of trying. i know i saw the "5 aggressive reactions" metal pop... but when i open a seperate window, and look at my status.... is does not show that metal.... does anyone know if some of the metals for this game are broken?

and...... i have cookies turned off... should i turn them on for this game?