00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GalaxyOfVal just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Submission Problems

623 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Submission Problems 2013-02-19 00:05:17

Okay, I've been having issues lately:

When I'm submitting a picture, I usually get this pop up screen showing the picture I just uploaded, prompting me to cut out a preview picture, right? Well, with the last picture I just uploaded, that hasn't happened, and when I submitted it, it just shows the default preview in the center of the image, which is pretty much away from all the action, or where I would like to cut out the preview.
Now, when I try to edit the image and try to recut a sample, the pop up screen comes up, but the crop box acts all wonky whenever I try to move it or resize it. It zips about all over the place, it suddenly disappears, and I can't even begin to describe how many times it thinks I'm trying to move the whole picture.

Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? Is there any way to solve it?

Response to Submission Problems 2013-02-19 00:15:59

At 2/19/13 12:05 AM, Cogmoses wrote: Okay, I've been having issues lately:

When I'm submitting a picture, I usually get this pop up screen showing the picture I just uploaded, prompting me to cut out a preview picture, right? Well, with the last picture I just uploaded, that hasn't happened, and when I submitted it, it just shows the default preview in the center of the image, which is pretty much away from all the action, or where I would like to cut out the preview.
Now, when I try to edit the image and try to recut a sample, the pop up screen comes up, but the crop box acts all wonky whenever I try to move it or resize it. It zips about all over the place, it suddenly disappears, and I can't even begin to describe how many times it thinks I'm trying to move the whole picture.

Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? Is there any way to solve it?

I've been having the same issue all day. Tried every browser and still it doesn't work. I thought it was just me since others are submitting just fine but I suppose it actually is a bug or something. Hope it gets fixed.

Response to Submission Problems 2013-02-19 00:20:53

so everyone is suffering the same as me, that means I'm not hallucinating

another newborn fetus

Response to Submission Problems 2013-02-19 00:21:23

Sorry, reread that and my issue is actually different but maybe related. Tired brain not reading right, and also not used to the way this forum works apparently. >.>