00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Things ruined by their fanbase

3,148 Views | 36 Replies

Response to Things ruined by their fanbase 2013-02-03 09:05:44

At 2/3/13 09:01 AM, Slint wrote: go fuck yourself you little pussyfart.

hahaha

Response to Things ruined by their fanbase 2013-02-03 09:13:51

Everything I like has been tainted by a lousy fanbase!

Why do LittleBigPlanet fans have to be such sheep? Sonic fans are more easy to reason with.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Things ruined by their fanbase 2013-02-03 09:38:47

At 2/3/13 07:31 AM, Jomillex wrote:
At 2/3/13 06:41 AM, Mohabot wrote: Runescape.
^^^^^^^^^ AGREEEEED

Actually it was just a random guess. I know loads of kids play that game, and as far as I remember although its been maaany years since i logged onto that game, it had pretty good content. I never got into it tho.

But to add one more thing, I gotta agree NG is being choked by the majority of its fanbase. Im not sure if its because Ive grown older, but the community and content of NG used to be much better.

Monstercats (AudioMachina22) alternate account

Response to Things ruined by their fanbase 2013-02-03 10:46:04

I'm surprised no one said Apple yet, since iSheep are pretty annoying. But then again, the company was ruined before their fanbase came into play. ;3

Response to Things ruined by their fanbase 2013-02-03 11:00:08

At 2/3/13 10:46 AM, UVSoaked wrote: I'm surprised no one said Apple yet, since iSheep are pretty annoying. But then again, the company was ruined before their fanbase came into play. ;3

not to mention their products are inferior and cost more

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Things ruined by their fanbase 2013-02-03 11:14:12

At 2/3/13 04:16 AM, 3Flay wrote: Minecraft

Minecraft is actually a really good game, it's so far the only game out there that I can't seemingly get bored of, that and the sims series.

A game ruined by it's fanbase could be Saints Row The Third, I played it and so far I liked it and this is coming from a person who played Saints Row 2 beforehand, honestly I liked them both and Saints Row 3 beats 2 by a huge mile imo except in city/map, content like clothes/player customization and story but in gameplay terms it's better then 2 and has some fun weapons in it as well as a cool VTOL to top it so the good outweigh the bad in that game yet they treat it like it ruined the Saints Row franchise. honestly the first one was a pure GTA ripoff so SR3 is actually the one that is putting the series in it's own accord, I don't want another regular gang v gang sandbox game anyway, there are already many of them like Mafia series and some others that I can't think of right now.

Response to Things ruined by their fanbase 2013-02-03 11:23:20

Star Wars, probably. Mike Nelson said "The Phantom Menace" was the worst movie ever made. I look over at the upcoming movies at RottenTomatoes and about half of them have scores LOWER than TPM. You're telling me half of all movies made are worse than the worst movie ever? Geez, critics like Ebert and Maltin like Jar-Jar Binks!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock