00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Delete old account/can't login

742 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Delete old account/can't login 2013-02-02 17:44:52

Hello,

I tried sending something to the webmaster but no response. I want to delete an old account but I can't login anymore due to forgotten password on the e-mail account and the NG account.. It's lingering on Google and want to get rid of it but can't find out how. Who can help me with this?

Response to Delete old account/can't login 2013-02-03 03:11:56

At 2/2/13 05:44 PM, Levantice wrote: Hello,

I tried sending something to the webmaster but no response. I want to delete an old account but I can't login anymore due to forgotten password on the e-mail account and the NG account.. It's lingering on Google and want to get rid of it but can't find out how. Who can help me with this?

If you can't confirm that the account is yours, then you can't expect them to delete it for you.

What do you mean my lingering on Google?

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Delete old account/can't login 2013-02-24 18:46:42

At 2/3/13 03:11 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/2/13 05:44 PM, Levantice wrote: Hello,

If you can't confirm that the account is yours, then you can't expect them to delete it for you.

What do you mean my lingering on Google?

I mean I made an account in like 2003~2004 and it has some stupid comment within it I want to remove it because it shows my name in Google. Is there someone here that moderates account stuff? I can't access my old e-mail account to retrieve the password from it.

Response to Delete old account/can't login 2013-02-24 18:58:07

At 2/24/13 06:46 PM, Levantice wrote: I mean I made an account in like 2003~2004 and it has some stupid comment within it I want to remove it because it shows my name in Google. Is there someone here that moderates account stuff? I can't access my old e-mail account to retrieve the password from it.

Well, if you can confirm that it's your account by giving the staff information that nobody else could have concerning your account (like which email address is listed, if you checked the boxes for newsletters, etcetc) then they might be able to do it. Wade would be the one to contact. You'll need some solid proof that the account is yours though, I'd think. If anybody could get an account deleted by just claiming it's theirs there would be trouble. :/

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature