00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Question About Flash

709 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Question About Flash 2013-01-29 18:50:35

Hi, i am working on a project in which i want to zoom in to a character while the character is still moving, any suggestions on the best way to do that?

Response to Question About Flash 2013-01-29 20:49:49

At 1/29/13 06:50 PM, KrispyKripple wrote: Hi, i am working on a project in which i want to zoom in to a character while the character is still moving, any suggestions on the best way to do that?

Use a script camera. That's the best way. Second best is just do it the hard way, symbolize your character in a walk cycle loop or whatever and then you can tween the characters size and movement on the main layer. (By layer I mean like, symbol layer, ie your normal timeline.)

Response to Question About Flash 2013-01-29 22:20:34

At 1/29/13 08:49 PM, TrevorGuitar wrote:
At 1/29/13 06:50 PM, KrispyKripple wrote: Hi, i am working on a project in which i want to zoom in to a character while the character is still moving, any suggestions on the best way to do that?
Use a script camera. That's the best way. Second best is just do it the hard way, symbolize your character in a walk cycle loop or whatever and then you can tween the characters size and movement on the main layer. (By layer I mean like, symbol layer, ie your normal timeline.)

Yea, that's way beyond me. I ended up just editing it in, in premiere. Maybe sometime ill get around to learning actionscript, thanks for the advice!

Response to Question About Flash 2013-01-31 10:46:51

I usuall take camera moves into After Effects to complete I wish flash had a camera component would make life so much easier. See what was done on my latest video submission http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610281

Response to Question About Flash 2013-01-31 10:47:45

At 1/31/13 10:46 AM, QArtsMedia wrote: I usuall take camera moves into After Effects to complete I wish flash had a camera component would make life so much easier. See what was done on my latest video submission http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610281

vcam has only been around for 7 years...i guess it'll never catch on