00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stark-Heather Thread

1,348 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Stark-Heather Thread 2013-01-28 12:50:48

Hello

I am mainly involved with lineart, black and white sketches, specially. I just got a tablet. a month ago.

This is my first drawing made completely with it, until I got used to coordinate between the screen and the tablet... ugh. I know the blending still needs work, of course

:)

Stark-Heather Thread

Growing up, other girls wanted to be princesses..., shit, I wanted to be an outlaw

BBS Signature

Response to Stark-Heather Thread 2013-01-28 23:00:24

Mini Goku . Sakura ink pens. More than Goku has kind of Vegeta facial expression, but well.

Stark-Heather Thread

Growing up, other girls wanted to be princesses..., shit, I wanted to be an outlaw

BBS Signature

Response to Stark-Heather Thread 2013-01-28 23:06:28

That dude's stare is making me extremely uncomfortable....

nope, no sig.

Response to Stark-Heather Thread 2013-01-28 23:09:20

lol!. That was the idea

At 1/28/13 11:06 PM, RogueSoul wrote: That dude's stare is making me extremely uncomfortable....

BBS Signature

Response to Stark-Heather Thread 2013-01-29 00:03:30

At 1/28/13 11:00 PM, Stark-Heather wrote: Mini Goku . Sakura ink pens. More than Goku has kind of Vegeta facial expression, but well.

Might have gone a bit overboard with the hatching....

Response to Stark-Heather Thread 2013-01-29 07:50:43

Thanks!. Actually yes, lol. Specially in the eyes

At 1/29/13 12:03 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/28/13 11:00 PM, Stark-Heather wrote: Mini Goku . Sakura ink pens. More than Goku has kind of Vegeta facial expression, but well.
Might have gone a bit overboard with the hatching....

BBS Signature

Response to Stark-Heather Thread 2013-01-29 07:52:00

Close up Goku...

At 1/28/13 12:50 PM, Stark-Heather wrote: Hello

I am mainly involved with lineart, black and white sketches, specially. I just got a tablet. a month ago.

This is my first drawing made completely with it, until I got used to coordinate between the screen and the tablet... ugh. I know the blending still needs work, of course

)

Stark-Heather Thread

BBS Signature

Response to Stark-Heather Thread 2013-02-09 12:05:58

Agent 47

At 1/28/13 12:50 PM, Stark-Heather wrote: Hello

)

Stark-Heather Thread

BBS Signature