00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Death Battle

814 Views | 10 Replies

Death Battle 2013-01-24 11:16:52

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle

This is a web site were they are pitting pop culture's deadliest characters together in a duel to the death! Experts Wiz and Boomstick analyze each fighter's weapons, armor, and skills... and then the battle begins! Who will win? Who will die?

This is my favorite of the Death Battles Goku vs Superman. Who do you think will win?

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/deat h-battle-goku-vs-superman

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 11:41:58

I watch the ones on Youtube. I hate screw attacks layout. But now that you found it for me I can watch the screw attack ones as well!
...32 minutes? NAAP.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 11:48:22

I love these things!

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 12:11:23

At 1/24/13 11:55 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 1/24/13 11:16 AM, Jmayer20 wrote:
This is my favorite of the Death Battles Goku vs Superman. Who do you think will win?

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/deat h-battle-goku-vs-superman
I see what you are doing.
You want us to argue is full paragraphs why Goku would win right?

No, that was meant more for the people who have never watched it before. I'm just having them guess who will win before they watch the video. I actually agree with there decision. They explained it well.

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 15:49:54

goku obviously kills supermans bitch ass sup[raman is a fucking pussy supraman has no nutsac ; i repeat supraman was a pussy ass bitch born with no nutsac. gokus a mothafuckin stand up cat

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 21:26:43

At 1/24/13 03:49 PM, Boss wrote: goku obviously kills supermans bitch ass sup[raman is a fucking pussy supraman has no nutsac ; i repeat supraman was a pussy ass bitch born with no nutsac. gokus a mothafuckin stand up cat

Could you please explain that better? I wouldn't call some one a pussy when they have the power to move planets or survive a super nova blast. Yes he is weak against kryptonite but they go into how that would not mater in the video.

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 23:07:00

Didn't MTV do this and call it Celebrity Deathmatch?

BBS Signature

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 23:21:05

Old news
also, goku shoulda won that battle

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-24 23:47:32

dude superman is fkn OP! "he is strong as he needs to be"... sounds kinda like those kids when someone says "i killed u with my gun"... "AW YEAH? WELL... I HAVE A BAZOOKA".
if he is as strong as he needs to be, why does he still have enemies?

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-25 01:48:08

At 1/24/13 02:13 PM, zag wrote: Yeah, I just watched Goku vs. Superman the other day.
I thought it was very well done. I love that team four star got involved.
Aside from that, they were able to explain the process for the battle in a way that most people don't.
I've been watching Death Battle for a while now though.

This this fucking this.

QuakeNet channel #newgrounds.com! Stop by and say hey.

-- sedrosken, formerly known as MR-DOS

Response to Death Battle 2013-01-25 10:54:52

At 1/24/13 11:47 PM, Diablifrit wrote: dude superman is fkn OP! "he is strong as he needs to be"... sounds kinda like those kids when someone says "i killed u with my gun"... "AW YEAH? WELL... I HAVE A BAZOOKA".
if he is as strong as he needs to be, why does he still have enemies?

They explain that in the video. He gets his power from the sun light. If he goes into the sun he can make him self as powerful as he needs to be. If he is away from sun light for to long then he can be weakened and more easier to fight. Hes also weak against kryptonite which they go into how that would not matter in this battle. Finally Superman tends to try to hold back most of his power so as to limit the amount of damage and deaths in the area. He does this to a point were he causes a great amount of damage to himself and risks his own life. So there, that answers your question.