00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Steubenville Rape Crew

10,144 Views | 150 Replies

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2014-01-12 02:19:55

At 1/12/14 12:30 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:

I'm getting sick of this bullshit, so this is the last time I'm going to say anything on this thread.

Something far less hammy. I don't care at all about a rapist personal struggle when they get off easy for such a heinous crime. They could just give details and nothing else. He did his time and got out is the only thing they need to say. They could have gave any mention at all to the victim and it would have been less offensive to me.

And what will that accomplish? I'll give you that the fact that they didn't mention the victim at all and that's not good on their part, but there was no requirement for them to do so.

Other people get tried as adults. He should have been.

You can't treat all crimes and criminals the same, (that's why you have Juvie for) it's impossible to do without going into all of the legal loopholes and stuff. You must remember that both the criminal and victim were minors at the time, it wouldn't be right to charge him as an adult, especially if has the maturity of a minor. Here's a simple question for you, where do you draw the line when two minors commit a crime?

So you're just a regular prick then?

At least I don't have the mentality of a hard-line vigilante who wants to treat minors the same way as adults under the law. He paid his dues to society, he is apologetic, (or appears to) and that's the end of this, and it's disgusting that we keep arguing this.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature