00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vinilad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Producer looking for graphic artist

934 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi. I'm neonmansion and i'm about to upload a song to youube tonight and I wanted to have a cool background for it. I don't have the software to make anything for myself but I was wondering if there is anyone here who would be willing to help me out. Someone who could design a cool background pic in a rush. If you can create cool moving backgrounds and that stuff that we can talk about working together for more stuff.

my soundcloud

ERMM, the song is not up on my soundcloud yet. But I've gotten over 100 followers in just a couple of weeks so I'm looking to expand and start getting views on youtube. If you'd be interested in designing some imagery to go with the song please write back to me (of course I would credit your work in the description of the youtube video with a link for people to contact you)

Thanks!

Response to Producer looking for graphic artist 2013-01-26 21:42:25

look bro tell me wat kind of bakround u want and ill try and work somethin out i might be able to sketch something but i cant promise u pro PRO but like pretty good jst tell me wat kind of stuff u lookin 4 and frend me and send me a message tellin me latr bro btw if i mak this u gotta let me be in ur youtube account it dont matter though jst contact me and tell me wat ya want c ya bro hope to hear from ya soon

Response to Producer looking for graphic artist 2013-10-21 08:36:03

look please http://megaicons.net/