00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Victoria's Secret

506 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Victoria's Secret 2012-12-21 03:52:47

Sue me, I like writing fashion blogs. I started a series of Victoria's Secret fashion posts on Tumblr after this year's fashion show itself. Each theme is divided into parts. I've only done 3 out of 6 (tests and other fun school things lately), but here's one model for the first segement. Hope you all enjoy.

~*~

VictoriaâEUTMs Secret is a splash of entertainment suited for anyone and everyone; if you arenâEUTMt here for the very talented musical guests that keep the party popping, or for the lovely ladies stomping the runway with heels that wonâEUTMt quit, then youâEUTMre here for the amazing segments and what the VS teamâEUTMs creativity has done with each one. Six brilliant theme ideas sectioned off the 2012 show, and I am beyond delighted to break them down so we are able to properly appreciate each one.

The theme to kick start this yearâEUTMs show is a Circus theme, and who better to introduce our opening acts than Adriana Lima as a Sexy Ringmaster?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all agesâEU¦

http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/4048176.tumblr_mel76qYJsI1rb7c 8u.jpg
ThatâEUTMs our lady, attired in unavoidable dominating red, a gaudy school bus yellow, feminine blue with a hint of purple and gold patterns that highlight the Circus theme. Her top hat and white gloves are an accessory that adds a traditional touch, which ultimately compliments her old-fashioned tributed topcoat and tail that renders us immune to neglecting a womanâEUTMs masculine side. Va-va-voom~

(You can read the rest here, if you so desire. Thank you for your time~)

Victoria's Secret

Response to Victoria's Secret 2012-12-21 14:09:31

There really isn't much to reply with here. Your post consists of you reporting on an event. I can tell you that I wouldn't have much interest in reading your blog because (after reading all three posts) you don't seem to provide a unique perspective. Blogs survive when they bring something unique to the table, something special that draws a reader's attention.

Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature