00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's Your Fav Rockstar Video Game

3,165 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to What's Your Fav Rockstar Video Game 2012-12-04 13:52:10

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Response to What's Your Fav Rockstar Video Game 2012-12-04 22:25:40

At 12/1/12 11:32 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: The one game where you're not a thug killing people in ( insert era here )

So Lemmings you're tech not a thug but you're still murdering or saving them.

BBS Signature

Response to What's Your Fav Rockstar Video Game 2012-12-05 01:01:09

I love GTA games, have seen the original PS1 games (I'm getting old). I can literally close my eyes and the opening sequence to GTA1 plays perfectly in my head. The scene, the car, the music. And I only enjoy the series more with each new installment.

However.. I realised the other day when I started replaying Bully (Canis Canem Edit to my UK chums) that I just fucking love this game so much. I remember cherishing it back on PS2 then forgetting it in the wake of other great Rockstar game releases. But coming back to it now I remember how perfect it was, still is. Its actually rather timeless and I loathe so fucking much that there was never a Bully 2. That series is perfect for sequels. Doesn't even need Jimmy or Bullsworth School. Just a new setting, a new character, a new story. Easily could improve from the previous installment. And god, such a waste not making more.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to What's Your Fav Rockstar Video Game 2012-12-05 14:54:19

At 12/1/12 11:32 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: The one game where you're not a thug killing people in ( insert era here )

Bully? One of the Midnight Club games? LA Noire? Might even be able to count Max Payne, he's not really a thug.

god

BBS Signature