Be a Supporter!

Incompetent fast food employees

  • 2,580 Views
  • 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 16:33:40 Reply

dude.... they are fast food employees

but ye, i also hate when people get to screw up and be incompetent in so simple tasks

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Magical-Zorse
Magical-Zorse
  • Member since: May. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 21:42:42 Reply

At 11/21/12 06:28 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: So I went to Wendy's today, and their drive-through workers royally fucked up the order. For fuck's sake, how retarded do you have to be to fuck up at a fast food job? An easy job like this and these imbeciles still can't do it right. I hope these dipshits get fired in the near future (and never hired again).

as a former fast food employee i say fuck you because that shit can get hard


BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-22 23:20:40 Reply

i once ordered a large fry but i got a McBrewski i was SO fucing mad

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 12:25:02 Reply

At 11/21/12 07:03 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You made sure to tip them still right? After all, they did serve you.

It's their job to serve. They're getting payed for that.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 12:26:53 Reply

At 11/23/12 12:25 PM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 11/21/12 07:03 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You made sure to tip them still right? After all, they did serve you.
It's their job to serve. They're getting payed for that.

Clearly you have never once in your life worked in the service industry. They rely on tips because their paychecks are so small.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 15:34:04 Reply

At 11/23/12 12:26 PM, Scarface wrote: Clearly you have never once in your life worked in the service industry. They rely on tips because their paychecks are so small.

I'm aware of that but, morals aside, it's still optional.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
k6ka
k6ka
  • Member since: May. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Writer
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-23 18:24:31 Reply

I can't stand fast food anymore. These guys only care about money. They wouldn't mind if they dropped my order onto the ground and refused to remake it, let alone give me a refund.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 18:50:23 Reply

I don't want to sound racist, but it's typically because a great deal of fast food workers are foreigner who aren't very familiar with the new language.

People immigrate into country (often illegally), people are poor and have no educational record, people are desperate for money, people get minimum-wage job at Wendy's. Anyone who lives in 'Murica knows that there's a ton of poor Mexicans working at fast food joints, many of which barely speak English.

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 19:42:49 Reply

Where I live they seem to have the most problems with getting the drinks right. I usually ask for a Fanta or Sprite, but half of the times they'll just give me a Coke instead. It seems like they're on autopilot for that or something.

As long as it's little things like that I won't go complaining about it though. We all make mistakes at work and with repetitive jobs it's especially easy to lose your focus. Secondly, for a 2 bucks meal you really can't expect world class service, can you?

At 11/22/12 06:30 AM, TacoMySalad wrote: 50% is customers not knowing what they want/being picky/ordering oddly/etc/etc/etc/etc.

Yeah, I can imagine that.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 1 October 2017)

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 19:45:53 Reply

At 11/26/12 05:50 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: RB's implying that since no one realistically tips fast food employees, you shouldn't complain if the service isn't "up to your standards"

Wat. No, I was not implying this at all.


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Incompetent fast food employees 2012-11-26 20:10:30 Reply

Just don't give them a fucking hard order. You don't need to ask them to not put something you can easily pick off. I can see not getting onions or cheese because its impossible to get it off the burger but shit, just order something simple for christs sake.


BBS Signature