00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

4 more years!

8,312 Views | 159 Replies

4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:20:17

Obama is president for 4 more years!
Discuss.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:21:45

At 11/6/12 11:20 PM, koopahermit wrote: Obama is president for 4 more years!
Discuss.

Enjoy your new Dictator guy's.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:23:37

If the rumors hold up, then Obama will be here forever. Seeing as he wanted to abolish the term limit. Making him the permanent president.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:24:51

butts will be hurt
recounts will be demanded
red states will have red faces

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:25:40

Not when I'm human

"I'm an Androgynous Misogynous" -- Billy the Fridge

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:25:51

I'm joyful and a little gassy.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:26:38

At 11/6/12 11:23 PM, gracik wrote: If the rumors hold up, then Obama will be here forever. Seeing as he wanted to abolish the term limit. Making him the permanent president.

He might have meant it as in there is no tearm limit so that would mean you are not locked into a 4 year Dictator ship for better or worse type of thing. Would that not be maximum freedom if the people had the power to fire the President at any time for any valid reason ?

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:27:54

At 11/6/12 11:25 PM, Chocomilk wrote: I'm joyful and a little gassy.

Moments like this make you just wanna yell Yoohoo!

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:31:37

At 11/6/12 11:28 PM, Entice wrote:
At 11/6/12 11:23 PM, gracik wrote: If the rumors hold up, then Obama will be here forever. Seeing as he wanted to abolish the term limit. Making him the permanent president.
Are you leftleaner's alt?

I am sure you would wish LOL. Stop arguing and looking for a fight and no I am not looking for one and no I will not stop logic.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:31:57

At 11/6/12 11:28 PM, Entice wrote:
Are you leftleaner's alt?

leftleaner's alt? Can't say I'm familiar with that term.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:38:48

I'd wait a little before making such conclusions. But I'm more or less not that excited, it's 2 more years of the same depressing and stupid politics we've had for the last two considering the House is still Republican and the Senate Democrat. The only hope is that Republicans will change their attitude.

At 11/6/12 11:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Enjoy your new Dictator guy's.

Um Obama is not new.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-06 23:42:58

At 11/6/12 11:38 PM, Warforger wrote: I'd wait a little before making such conclusions. But I'm more or less not that excited, it's 2 more years of the same depressing and stupid politics we've had for the last two considering the House is still Republican and the Senate Democrat. The only hope is that Republicans will change their attitude.

At 11/6/12 11:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Enjoy your new Dictator guy's.
Um Obama is not new.

Neither was Romeny so ... Business as usually the people get fucked up the ass another 4 years .

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:02:57

m'kay, well the house and the senate are still in a deadlock over piss-fights, so I don't see anyt major laws being passed any time soon.

other than that, cool. I like Obama, he's the only president that's managed to stay off the news 24/7 - which means he's doing nothing terrible. Media is concerned with what's new, and the only "new" thing Obama can pull is doing something god-awful.

Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)

PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.

thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:27:44

More killing, more debt, less freedom. Obama voters are clinically retarded.

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:29:02

At 11/7/12 12:27 AM, LemonCrush wrote: More killing, more debt, less freedom. Obama voters are clinically retarded.

They can;t stop the war machine now as it's to late it's the only thing stimulating the economy.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:36:09

It seems that Obama only won because of demographics, not economics.

BOOM!

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:36:12

Just a reminder:

Forum rules STILL apply...I expect people to remember that here and in ALL other topics...I know elections are emotionally charged things, but still, don't make me clean up more then the normal amount of cowflop thanks.

Also would love to know where people are hearing that "abolish the term limit" thing...especially since I'm 90% sure that's a Constitutional amendment.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:37:22

I'm pretty happy that Barack Obama won another term. This means that the radical anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, anti-healthcare reform agenda of the republican party will not get a chance to be implemented. Good times for me and my fellow Dems.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:52:36

At 11/7/12 12:36 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Also would love to know where people are hearing that "abolish the term limit" thing...especially since I'm 90% sure that's a Constitutional amendment.

Baracka "Hussein" Obamney can do what ever he wants under the guise of "National Security" and that includes taking away everyone's constitutional rights immediately and indefinitely. If anyone disagrees there's a Fema camp cell waiting for them to inhabit along with there families with full amenities including Kitchenette, shower, Bathroom and a community laundromat.

[IMG]http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s381/joker1461/Desk top_2012_11_06_22_48_40_213.jpg[/IMG]

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:57:40

At 11/7/12 12:37 AM, BUTANE wrote: I'm pretty happy that Barack Obama won another term. This means that the radical anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, anti-healthcare reform agenda of the republican party will not get a chance to be implemented. Good times for me and my fellow Dems.

Mmmm. What if the G.O.P. makes massive gains in the Senate in 2014? The President can't make any laws and at a certain point, his vetoes won't mean anything if a Republican Congress can overturn them.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:58:33

At 11/7/12 12:27 AM, LemonCrush wrote: More killing, more debt, less freedom. Obama voters are clinically retarded.

partially agree. Romney/Obama = samefag. Anyone who votes is clinically retarded.

4 more years!

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 00:58:36

At 11/7/12 12:37 AM, BUTANE wrote: I'm pretty happy that Barack Obama won another term. This means that the radical anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, anti-healthcare reform agenda of the republican party will not get a chance to be implemented. Good times for me and my fellow Dems.

Barack Obama is literally of the things you describe.

Abortion is not even a real issue, it's an emotional issue politicians to get votes, and don't make any moves in that field one way or the other

Obama is anti-gay marriage and only changed his mind about that when he needed money. MEanwhile he has not drafted, or proposed, and probably not even thought about gay marriage

And his healthcare reform actually kills small businesses (they can't afford the tax), and takes healthcare away from the medicare recipients. But hey, as long as YOUR healthcare is covered, fuck everyone else, right?

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 01:04:07

At 11/7/12 12:58 AM, S3C wrote:
partially agree. Romney/Obama = samefag. Anyone who votes is clinically retarded.

My opinion...presidents have two MAJOR overarching area that shape everything else.

Foreign/military policy and econ. policy.

Obama is a failure in both aspects. He's a killer (and proud to brag about it too), and doesn't hesitate to send people to kill and/or die for bullshit causes, meanwhile depriving men and women in uniform what they deserve (not just weapons, but also retirement and disability benefits). He does these things because he has ZERO military experience (too busy smoking weed, and snorting blow he says)

His economic policy is a shambles because he has no concept of true economics. He thinks the nation is run by CEOs and billionaires, so that who he caters to. He is ignorant to the fact that small businesses are the life blood of the economy. Hell, that dumbass thinks $250k is a lot of money for a small business!

Romney has never had military power either. But at least he understands how the economy works and where the real flow of money is in this country.

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 01:21:43

My predictions based on previous Obama record:

We will reach $20 trillion in debt.
Border security will not improve.
Middle East get worse, but more U.S. troops come home.
Unemployment will not get down to 4%. 6-9% will be the new LOW normal.
Congress budget plan (now currently 2 years without one) may pass with more Chinese funding.

Some of the more tough issues like Gay Marriage, Illegal Aliens, and Drug Use will not be decided on a national level by the President, but fought locally.

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 01:23:21

At 11/7/12 01:15 AM, Profanity wrote: LemonCrush,
Selective memory.

Yeah, I don't have that.

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 01:36:02

At 11/7/12 12:57 AM, ZJ wrote:
Mmmm. What if the G.O.P. makes massive gains in the Senate in 2014? The President can't make any laws and at a certain point, his vetoes won't mean anything if a Republican Congress can overturn them.

I don't think it is very likely that the republican party will gain enough ground to get control of 2/3 of the senate in 2014. But you are right, if the republicans are able to gain 22 senate seats in 2014, Obama's veto power will not be very effective. But if the republicans can take over 22 senate seats in 2014 then something will have gone terribly wrong within the Democratic party.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 01:39:26

4 more years of the black guy shouldn't be too bad. I mean things haven't changed that much to be honest for better or for worse

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 01:44:46

I don't like Obama, but what the hell are we supposed to do? Vote for Romney?

At 11/7/12 12:29 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: They can;t stop the war machine now as it's to late it's the only thing stimulating the economy.

Not necessarily. It may be creating jobs but all of the money is going to the defense contractors. That doesn't stimulate the economy, it makes things worse. In fact, it's what's BEEN making things worse for the past decade. Or did you only start complaining about the economy AFTER Obama was elected?

At 11/7/12 12:52 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: Baracka "Hussein" Obamney can do what ever he wants under the guise of "National Security" and that includes taking away everyone's constitutional rights immediately and indefinitely.

Can you please explain to me how this is different from any other president? Republicans are the ones that want to spy on Americans, Republicans wrote NDAA, Republicans are the ones who vote against food labeling (by the way, how does the market regulate itself if people aren't allowed to know what they're buying?)

At 11/7/12 01:04 AM, LemonCrush wrote: Obama is a failure in both aspects. He's a killer (and proud to brag about it too), and doesn't hesitate to send people to kill and/or die for bullshit causes,

I'm sorry, could you please remind me who started this whole war in the middle east?

His economic policy is a shambles because he has no concept of true economics. He thinks the nation is run by CEOs and billionaires, so that who he caters to. He is ignorant to the fact that small businesses are the life blood of the economy. Hell, that dumbass thinks $250k is a lot of money for a small business!

Everyone knows that small businesses are suffering, and that we need to be doing more to support them. Obama has said as much; if you think he's against small business, then at least say so rather than accusing him of being unaware of their importance.

Right now the greatest threat to small businesses is monopolization from other companies.

Romney has never had military power either. But at least he understands how the economy works and where the real flow of money is in this country.

Yeah, in his fucking pocket. He's got millions of dollars in offshore banks.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 03:08:16

At 11/7/12 01:44 AM, Kwing wrote:
Can you please explain to me how this is different from any other president? Republicans are the ones that want to spy on Americans, Republicans wrote NDAA, Republicans are the ones who vote against food labeling (by the way, how does the market regulate itself if people aren't allowed to know what they're buying?)

Obmaney is president so this is true for him for the next 4 years and for who ever else precedes him if things do not change in 4 years from now.

BBS Signature

Response to 4 more years! 2012-11-07 08:10:33

At 11/6/12 11:21 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/6/12 11:20 PM, koopahermit wrote: Obama is president for 4 more years!
Discuss.

Ready for 1,000 years of darkness.

Heh, luckily, I don't have to go to school and listen to everyone complain about the results anymore.