00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck the X Factor.

925 Views | 13 Replies

Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 04:44:25

LA Reid is the only motherfucker on that show who knows what's up. And I don't mean to say the kids and adults that are competing are in any kind of wrong; they're the tragic victims of this bullshit.

I mean shit, Mario Lopez is at least doing better than "Host-o-tron 5,000" the blandy mcbland poof from last season...but why the fuck does pretty boy over here need a goddamned Kardashian reading a prompt all dead-eyed next to him? That cow. She has about as much personality as a forgotten sponge in the depths of an evicted house.

Like, check this shit out. It was between this tattooed guy, David, versus this very nelly, but very out-and-proud guy, Jason. The fat Kardashian was all like, "Alright, these two will sing for survival, and somebody's (glances at Jason) is going to get eliminated." What a cunt. Even though I thought it would be awesome if the gay guy sang and won out of sheer revenge, I thought David sung with more soul, and yet David got cut.

Alright...whatever...as long as my girl Diamond White stays in the game, right? She's the most talented KID, and I mean YOUNG, YOUNG kid in the entire competition. Ohhhhhhh, waaaaiiit, the mother fucking Britney Spears deems her fate. That's cool...the vapid doe-eyed has been has been staring at the entire competition with her mouth agape, as if to vent "What's this noise? Get it out of my head!" Because she hasn't comprehended what music is since the 90's.

She's basically a remote controlled tofu-replacement of Paula Abdul, so she's gonna say the same shit over and over again. "You just really gave it your all sweetie I love, awww, yeah" and she fucking cut THE ONE talent under her jurisdiction, giving Diamond White the boot.

Whoever the hell that chick is next to her is a really stupid broad as well. I don't even know who she is, but I generally disagree with everything she says, so fuckit.

Simon is a worthless twat. "I don't mean to be rude, but (something incredibly rude.)"
It's like being all "I don't mean to be racist, but (something incredibly racist.)"
"I don't mean to be an idiot, but (something incredibly idiotic)"

Fuck you Simon. Nobody likes you. Nobody.

LA Reid's a good man. I have hope for his talent in Vido (the guy with the tattoos everywhere, even on his scalp. That cat has SOUL). Mario Lopez is an alright host, but then again, anybody would shine compared to last season. This show blows.

Thoughts? Is it different in the UK?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 04:48:10

What I got from this is... w-wait! The show is still ongoing?

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 06:43:49

here in the uk it's been running for many years and the only good thing about it is the auditions

that is to say IT FUCKING SUCKS

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 08:11:43

Apparently user blogs stopped existing at some point because there is literally no other reason that this should be in the fucking general forum.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 08:31:32

Why do people watch that shit?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 08:44:00

At 11/5/12 08:11 AM, Genocide wrote: Apparently user blogs stopped existing at some point because there is literally no other reason that this should be in the fucking general forum.

Yea except for the discussion aspect of this, you know those who like it saying why and arguing their points and then those agreeing with the OP.

@OP
I would never watch the show simply because Demi Lavado(the girl who's name you didn't know) and Brittany Spears are complete idiots and have no place to be judging others.

I still remember the popular clip where essential Demi told the guy not to follow his dreams, he stuck up for himself, then Brittany gave him this look of utter discuss like she was somehow better then him in every way.

"Don't even look at me"

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 11:46:22

I never liked American Idol either.

I don't even bother to try watching this show.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 16:03:04

At 11/5/12 08:11 AM, Genocide wrote: Apparently user blogs stopped existing at some point because there is literally no other reason that this should be in the fucking general forum.

lol, eat a dick and cry about it.

At 11/5/12 08:31 AM, BumFodder wrote: Why do people watch that shit?

I actually watch it for the talent. Sometimes there's good singers on the show, and when watching it with a group of people, we all share our opinions and observations in the skill and emotional content the contestants are pouring out. But what's utterly repulsive is the judges assume they get their ratings because it's about them. "Holy shit, this show is mildly popular and endorsed by Pepsi (TRADEMARRRRK)! More Simon! More completely interchangeable vagina divas! More Simon! Ehh, LA Reid is there too (because he's annoyed that there's) MORE SIMON! Also singing happens sometimes!"

It's a love-hate thing, methinks.

At 11/5/12 11:18 AM, Cootie wrote: Who cares? The singing competition is meaningless and the majority of WINNERS on the show never even get a single fucking song on the radio.

Not that I would know, because I think the radio song they would hypothetically be featured in wouldn't be directed to my target demographic anyway, being oversaturated and poppy to boot. That may be the reason the talent with genuine soul and emotional quality to music that wasn't initially garbage get kicked, and I should rethink why I endure this time-padded, overproduced stroke-fest lubricated by the tears of lost hopes and dreams.

At 11/5/12 12:43 PM, Lizzardis wrote: Hey guys, let's play the X-Factor drinking game!

Rules:
1) Turn this shit off.
2) Go to the pub.

Lets see who gets wasted first!

Best post yet.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 16:05:26

You watch the X Factor and expect people to read your posts.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 16:11:33

At 11/5/12 04:05 PM, JBK wrote: You watch the X Factor and expect people to read your posts.

Well yeah, I'm Phobotech. And you are?

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 16:14:12

At 11/5/12 04:11 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 11/5/12 04:05 PM, JBK wrote: You watch the X Factor and expect people to read your posts.
Well yeah, I'm Phobotech. And you are?

Did you happen to see that guy that was ripping off Billy Idol's look? He was also wearing one dangly earing. I lol'd

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 16:23:57

At 11/5/12 04:14 PM, JBK wrote:
Did you happen to see that guy that was ripping off Billy Idol's look? He was also wearing one dangly earing. I lol'd
At 11/5/12 04:44 AM, Phobotech wrote:
Like, check this shit out. It was between this tattooed guy, David, versus this very nelly, but very out-and-proud guy, Jason.

Was it the guy on the right?

Fuck the X Factor.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 16:47:38

Simon Cowell is alittle nice in the US version of the show which is not like him due to being an ass on American Idol. I guess hes being nice to the auditioners so the show can get better ratings...sell out.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck the X Factor. 2012-11-05 16:49:30

At 11/5/12 04:44 PM, Rummy0 wrote: Sorry us brits give you all our unbearable shite "talent" shows like:
Pop Idol
Britain's Got Talent
and now The X-Factor by the look of things >:(

I'm kinda glad it wasn't the US supplying the crappy television for once, but man...this is getting out of hand. I blame that Nigel guy or Simon Cowell for this tom-foolery. Where in the hell are they getting the money to produce such big-budget bullshit? When will they run out of money and just let this stuff die.

Fuck the X Factor.

BBS Signature