00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club

77,322 Views | 1,833 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 05:47:51

At 8/17/04 02:24 PM, ref wrote: Why doesn't the bible explain about what happened to the Dinosaurs, why were they killed off??

ehm, that's quite a dumb question ref. in that time the ppl didn't knew of the dinosaurs. dinosaurs were discovered something in 1700, 1800, just because they were all dead when human-time was come.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 05:53:03

At 8/18/04 05:47 AM, sneepioo wrote: ehm, that's quite a dumb question ref. in that time the ppl didn't knew of the dinosaurs. dinosaurs were discovered something in 1700, 1800, just because they were all dead when human-time was come.

ehm, that's quite a dumb answer sneepio.
(sorry i love repeating people's sentences =P)
Than how could they know about how the world began but not about the dinosaurs (dinosaurs > belief in god :D)?

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 08:00:38

At 8/18/04 05:53 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Than how could they know about how the world began but not about the dinosaurs (dinosaurs > belief in god :D)?

uhm, another dumb question (i love repeating too)
cuz, the human time started after the dinosaurs, when the dinosaurs were dead, world was empty. than god created the humans, cuz he wanted a new "toy" =P

so, than the humanworld started.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 08:09:05

At 8/18/04 08:00 AM, sneepioo wrote: uhm, another dumb question (i love repeating too)

:D

cuz, the human time started after the dinosaurs, when the dinosaurs were dead, world was empty. than god created the humans, cuz he wanted a new "toy" =P

'the human time' started after the dinosaurs? Lol k, im done asking, hahaha k sorry, belief is belief and thinking is thinking and i dunno what is the point of what im writing so mi just gonna do a .

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 11:35:42

At 8/18/04 08:09 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 8/18/04 08:00 AM, sneepioo wrote: uhm, another dumb question (i love repeating too)
D

human life started with the dinosaurs during there exiction yesrday i was watching a document on the history channel about something like were talking about but it is about greek myths they said they were still dinosaurs around when the human race started so they look on the myth of the giffon which was a dinosaur (i cant rember the name of it)it was the last of it kind the dino was a left it had a body shape and head shape of a giffon but it had no wings welll i am not going in depth with this any more

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 11:45:54

D

:D

'the human time' started after the dinosaurs? Lol k, im done asking, hahaha k sorry, belief is belief and thinking is thinking and i dunno what is the point of what im writing so mi just gonna do a .

k, finally we agree.

let's jump on a new picture.
monster in the hall!!! for close up of the pic go here

The Paranormal/Conspiracy  Club

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 11:48:51

now scinects belive we came from aliens (watching the history channle agian)if u look in the bible it decices about contact with aliens (bible calls them gods)the bible said there was a war in the sky between the aliens(gods)one of them lunach a attack that was so powerful that animals in the area drop dead in the tracks it says that in the bible. we still dont know how we were created some people say evelouant and some people say god created us one guys said the whole human race had the diseae that make u forget things (i cant spell it u cant tell my spelling sucks) thats why we dont know were we came from or how we were created so lets just drop how were we created discussion

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 11:50:38

fake there are ghost of people and animals but no ghosts of monsters

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 11:51:37

At 8/18/04 11:45 AM, sneepioo wrote:

yeah, the "how we were created" discussion is just annoying to talk about.
That pic there is cool, hmm, it could be real, I think I believe it real, not quite sure though. Good job with providing us with pics Sneepioo! I can never find anymore good ones anymore. :P

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 11:52:11

At 8/18/04 11:35 AM, DeathByMetal wrote: human life started with the dinosaurs during there exiction yesrday i was watching a document on the history channel...

You saw that on TV?
Lol you should sue them for telling such stupid stuff XD
There's only one place where dinosaurs are living with ppl - Jurassic Park (and its also my fav movie ^_^).

At 8/18/04 11:45 AM, sneepioo wrote: k, finally we agree.

Depating is pointless since you almost never change belief...

Haha it looks like a wide head monkey - fake! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 15:38:27

At 8/18/04 11:45 AM, sneepioo wrote:
At 8/18/04 08:00 AM, sneepioo wrote:

FAKE

why? because obviously the eyes were painted on in MS paint/or flash,the heads shape is that of a triangle shape,it looks like a monkey,and alot of the pics you post are fake (no offense...if there is any to be taken from)

so that concludes my judgement

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 16:35:00

At 8/18/04 11:45 AM, sneepioo wrote: let's jump on a new picture.

Fake.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 16:51:40

Can i join? (I am a relative of VitamenDrops)

How long has it been... since I've dreamed?

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 19:24:16

At 8/18/04 04:51 PM, MR_fuzzles wrote: Can i join? (I am a relative of VitamenDrops)

uhm.................................................bump?

How long has it been... since I've dreamed?

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 22:15:27

At 8/18/04 04:51 PM, MR_fuzzles wrote: Can i join? (I am a relative of VitamenDrops)

Sure, you are member #30! I believe. post some weird ghost experiences, or links to ghost sounds,pics and videos, or talk about anything in the conrpiracy area, or post some subliminal messages! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 22:55:28

hey! long time no post! i just got my camera and i was messing aruond with some claymations... and in the background, there is some plastic clay wrapper that is moving around, like that smoke story i told you guys about on page 15! it is so totally awsome to watch!

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:14:52

can i join i have tons of creepy and cool stories

okay one night i was outside wit my binoculars lookin at stars when a moving object caught my eye i quickly stopped moving and listened i heard nothin but silence that ruled out planes heliocopters etc. looking at closer (without the binocs.) i noticed it was circular no lights nothin just silence i looked through the binocs. i couldn't find it at all but it was still in sight then my fear overcame me and i ran inside scared and defeated

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:22:06

At 8/18/04 11:14 PM, V1master wrote: okay one night i was outside wit my binoculars lookin at stars when a moving object caught my eye i quickly stopped moving and listened i heard nothin but silence that ruled out planes heliocopters etc. looking at closer (without the binocs.) i noticed it was circular no lights nothin just silence i looked through the binocs. i couldn't find it at all but it was still in sight then my fear overcame me and i ran inside scared and defeated

Hahaha good story, nonetheless, u have to work on your brave side, if u think about it, u might have been one of the "i met an alien" person XD

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:27:00

At 8/18/04 11:14 PM, V1master wrote: can i join i have tons of creepy and cool stories

wow, thats a strange story there, Got anymore ones like that? and Yes you are in! post the stories when you can! thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:27:50

yeah i'm a coward when it comes to the supernatural i've also been able the predict stuff i'm right 90% of the time i could just be lucky but...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:28:19

At 8/18/04 11:27 PM, ref wrote: welcome

sorry to double post, but you are also member #31!

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:36:57

that was my best one i have more they'll come to me during the day or when i sleep and think of stuff those experiences haunt me cause i am usaully awake in bed fer like 2 hours before i drift to sleep plus my youger sister talks in her sleep at 12:00 midnight almost every night and it scares the shit outta me cause i don't see it coming

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:46:26

At 8/18/04 11:36 PM, V1master wrote: that was my best one i have more they'll come to me during the day or when i sleep

Any stories that happen to your friends or relatives too? or anything weird thats happend before while you tried to sleep?

I use to have em, couple years ago, I posted about them in the first pags of the club, but I heard footsteps, the weight of the empty side of my bed went down as if someone sat down, or laydown, felt a hand touch my shoulder, was really weird, but it doesn't happen anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:55:04

so no one cares about the plastic?

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-18 23:59:54

At 8/18/04 11:55 PM, DDRManiak wrote: so no one cares about the plastic?

lol, I thought it was interesting, a platic thing moving by itself? did it freak you out first time you saw it?

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-19 00:41:15

Hello my slaves.....err.....club-mates9not a word i repeat not a word) whats the happs?

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-19 00:43:59

At 8/19/04 12:41 AM, VitamenDrops wrote: Hello my slaves.....err.....club-mates9not a word i repeat not a word) whats the happs?

hey man, what happened to all your stories man? when you joined you said you had lots, post them! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-19 01:19:45

At 8/19/04 12:43 AM, ref wrote:
At 8/19/04 12:41 AM, VitamenDrops wrote: Hello my slaves.....err.....club-mates9not a word i repeat not a word) whats the happs?
hey man, what happened to all your stories man? when you joined you said you had lots, post them! :D

That MR_fuzzles kid is my cousin,He and I have been reading books on the paranormal

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-19 01:45:20

At 8/18/04 11:59 PM, ref wrote:
At 8/18/04 11:55 PM, DDRManiak wrote: so no one cares about the plastic?
lol, I thought it was interesting, a platic thing moving by itself? did it freak you out first time you saw it?

see for your self

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-08-19 01:48:54