00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Strange literature.

2,340 Views | 25 Replies

Strange literature. 2012-10-27 03:59:24

I was on this one site, and this anonymous fellow was writing weird paragraphs. Does anyone know who the author to these paragraphs are? Thank you in advance!

- Stagnated Friction -

There are times, where a sentient agent of life will have to move without outside forces. What happens to this agent of life, and the life it constitutes, would most likely reflect off of the level of isolation and stagnation it has been exposed to. A solemn flame that burns within the agent of life's stagnation will continue to roar behind stone walls, while the sentience continues to anger the solemn flame, by attempting to attract the agent of life, when it is trapped within an imprisonment built on the outside of the agent of life ...

- Written for Silence -

Distractions, as metaphysical and physiological as they may be, are worse than physical stone walls. It takes more discipline and control to break a distraction, than it does to break down a physical stone wall. It takes more effort to turn out the city lights inside of your head, than it does to turn them off in reality. It is many times more arduous to swim in the ocean of your emotions, than it does to swim on the outside world's seas. It is much harder to write to silence, than it does to write knowing that others would facilitate your existential values. It is a greater trial to become a hero alone, than it is to become a hero while surrounded by people. It is impossible to become self-aware without silence ...

- Holding On To Nothing -

Sentience does not need an edge to hold onto; the very existence is the precipice of your fate. Question your existence; question your existence; question life. Do not question why you question either one of them. Question why your questions are answerless. Ask yourself questions; ask the world questions; ask yourself why the world does not have any answers for your questions. Question the weight of your questions; question the value of your inquiries. Question the value behind the need to have questions answered; question the value behind the understanding that questions may or may not be answered. Question your existence; question your experiences; question your identity; question your incentives; question your reality. Question why you are still asking questions, while old questions remain unanswered; question why you are still asking questions, while you are holding onto nothing ...

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 04:05:12

This person sounds very profound and moveing. (DONT THINK OF BATMAN! Oh too late). Seriously though sounds like a very interesting person to come up with such paragraphs to portray emotions and other stuff. Now heres something that may explain everthying that person just typed...

Strange literature.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 04:05:36

At 10/27/12 03:59 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: I wrote these

ask any questions you want

Judging from your previous comments, your train of thought, and your sociopathic disability, I can conclude that you are not the author of these comments; and have not even a sliver of similarity to boot.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 04:06:35

At 10/27/12 04:05 AM, Insanctuary wrote:

Judging from your previous comments, your train of thought, and your sociopathic disability, I can conclude that you are not the author of these comments; and have not even a sliver of similarity to boot.

good good

put him down

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 04:07:53

You sir be a... intellectual.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 04:17:08

I'm looking for the real author or anyone who recognizes the writing. Thank you in advance!

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 04:25:25

At 10/27/12 04:17 AM, Insanctuary wrote: I'm looking for the real author or anyone who recognizes the writing. Thank you in advance!

Do I need to bring out the alien theory again?

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 04:28:07

At 10/27/12 04:25 AM, fmn335 wrote: Do I need to bring out the alien theory again?

No, I'm perfectly fine. Your guess is as good as anyone else's guess that involves explaining all the inexplainable happenings with other otherwordly conjectures without worldly evidence.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 09:59:16

Are you the author of those paragraphs Insanctuary?

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 10:10:12

Velociraptor wouldn't beat 5 pterodactyls simply because they could maneuver around it and above it easier.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 10:19:19

Googling the first paragraph gives Optimus Prime as a result

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 13:51:47

At 10/27/12 09:59 AM, Halberd wrote: Are you the author of those paragraphs Insanctuary?

See, I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 17:29:32

At 10/27/12 04:28 AM, Insanctuary wrote: No, I'm perfectly fine. Your guess is as good as anyone else's guess that involves explaining all the inexplainable happenings with other otherwordly conjectures without worldly evidence.

Fine you win this round... for now! (QUE THE DRAMATIC MUSIC!)

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 21:38:56

whoever did was deep like deep in a cawk dawg you feel me

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-27 22:50:38

At 10/27/12 02:49 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: End of story.

I got these paragraphs from the 'deep' internet.

Those results don't appear on Google's Search; Google is way too prude for that sort of thing.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 02:05:00

At 10/28/12 02:03 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: So why don't you go back there and ask the person who posted them? Why would that not be the first thing to do?

Nobody knows, and the person who wrote them never did respond.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 06:23:40

How long did it get published? I'm thinking of releasing a book about how to become more comfortable while taking a dump.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 06:40:15

Ha ha, why do you not think it's clear to us that you wrote them? You have a very distinct (read: bad) style of writing that is easily recognizable.

BBS Signature

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 07:36:49

At 10/28/12 06:40 AM, PIED3 wrote: Ha ha, why do you not think it's clear to us that you wrote them? You have a very distinct (read: bad) style of writing that is easily recognizable.

I would politely disagree; you guys still thought Kaninchen10 was me, when that was my bloody girlfriend. The only reason why you thought it was me is because you and everyone else on here that thinks they have me all figured out have no clue what they are even on about.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 12:45:50

Da fuck did i just read?

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 12:52:00

At 10/28/12 12:45 PM, mechadude32 wrote: Da fuck did i just read?

It depends ... What did you read?

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 13:09:01

+1 post count

Strange literature.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 13:18:02

At 10/28/12 01:09 PM, koopahermit wrote: +1 post count

Good, you don't have the cojones to comprehend what I'm even writing; but instead jump on the ignorant bandwagon like the rest of the people that is no more the type of bandwagon that facilitated Hitler's power.

Yeah, you heard me, sheep.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 13:24:21

At 10/28/12 01:19 PM, Shade wrote: .

You are not a sheep, but you are ignorant for agreeing with the sheep.

Babylon wants their sheep back, so... Find another group to blindly agree with.

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 13:29:36

Actually, I'm an alpaca.

Strange literature.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Strange literature. 2012-10-28 13:32:45

At 10/28/12 01:29 PM, koopahermit wrote: Actually, I'm an alpaca.

How fitting; your head looks like a dick.