00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bertn1991 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

At the Court.

658 Views | 14 Replies

At the Court. 2012-10-24 19:44:38

I was at the park today with my dog. It was warm out. and we decided to sit on a bench and watch some basketball players uhm, play ball at the court. I was never a big fan of the sport, but my dog and I were both exhausted, and we needed to take a breather. There wasn't a drop of white in the sky, and the freshly cut grass was as green as an emerald. even in October, it seemed like a day that came from summer.

The only white player on the court had just made a slam dunk. The net of the basket swayed back and forth as the ball hit the ground, only for the person who dunked to come and catch it and start dribbling again. He stood under the backboard and looked back at the other players, all of whom were either black or Hispanic, save an Asian or two. He looked joyful, and smiled at the other players. However, they did not smile back.

Crack!

One of the Asians walked up and rammed his fist into the white boy's cheek, knocking him back a few feet. The back of his head slammed against the pole holding up the backboard and net. He tried running, but a black man grabbed him by the back of his tank top and slammed his head against the pole, a little more red becoming visible each time. Bang, bang, bang, over and over.

Finally, they forced him down to his knees. Blood and tears were dripping from his face, staining the blacktop. The white man looked back up, both of his eyes bruised and black. He got to one knee, trying to regather his strength.

Then there was a Mexican with a baseball bat. He walked forward, and readied his aim.

He brought the bat backward.

Then forward.

As the white boy's head was knocked back, a red slash had opened up in his throat, and blood was pouring out of it like a waterfall. His head then went forward, crashing into the ground. a pool of blood grew around him as he laid unconscious on the concrete.

This happened just because of a slam dunk. They bashed him, humiliated him, then killed him. All in one little fight.

It was all because of one little fight little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'Ya movin' wit ya auntie and uncle in Bel Air!' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I though "nah, forget it, yo home to Bel Air"! I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight, yelled to the cabbie, yo homes, smell you later. Looked at my kingdom, and I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel Air.

Don't bitch about me greentexting.

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-24 19:47:55

the moral of the story is to kill the blacks

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-24 20:06:17

i'm sorry but that was fucking good

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-24 20:11:24

I feel like I just got rick rolled.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-24 22:39:31

At 10/24/12 08:11 PM, POTaTOS wrote: I feel like I just got rick rolled.

No, Princed.

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-24 22:45:11

At 10/24/12 10:42 PM, Lasse wrote: not gonna read all of that

you're the main thing that's wrong with the world

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-25 00:36:36

You had me sold.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-26 21:47:18

At 10/25/12 12:36 AM, funnyman46 wrote: You had me sold.

You're welcome.

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-27 00:51:31

damn, i was just princed lol

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-27 01:42:25

That was pretty damn funny, did you make that up because it feels like something you found somewhere else, if so where? It's nice to read something clever every now and then, good job.

though there's no real discussion here, so...

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-27 04:27:10

It was all because of one little fight little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'Ya movin' wit ya auntie and uncle in Bel Air!' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I though "nah, forget it, yo home to Bel Air"! I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight, yelled to the cabbie, yo homes, smell you later. Looked at my kingdom, and I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel Air.

An Asian and a Mexican killed the whitest boy on the field. Sounds legit!

Response to At the Court. 2012-10-27 14:40:54

I actually did spend about fifteen minutes writing, editing, and revising it.