00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newbie "Artist" looking for help:D

781 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi,

I'm really excited about designing a game, but I lack experience, abilities, team... well, everything:D

BUT, I'm motivated and quite skilled in illustration, as long as I have some clear tasks. Also, I can use Illustrator and Photoshop quite well.

So, generally, is anyone looking for a (Junior) Graphic Designer, or somebody creative with lots of ideas? If yes, I'd be more happy to help and collect some experience points in Game Design Skill:) Volunteering of course, this is my hobby, not a job at the moment:D

I thought Newgrounds would be the best place to start looking for programmers or studios, so here I am:)

Hope somebody will answer:)

BBS Signature

Response to Newbie "Artist" looking for help:D 2012-10-12 14:38:29

Show us some of your art!

Response to Newbie "Artist" looking for help:D 2012-10-13 11:18:17

Ok, just give me some time to upload it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newbie "Artist" looking for help:D 2012-10-18 20:46:05

K, check my profile for some random stuff, but know, that I'm capable of much more if needed:)

BBS Signature

Response to Newbie "Artist" looking for help:D 2012-10-19 17:10:09

At 10/18/12 08:46 PM, Vithel wrote: K, check my profile for some random stuff, but know, that I'm capable of much more if needed:)

Nice stuff you got there.

Response to Newbie "Artist" looking for help:D 2012-10-20 14:35:57

Heh, thanks. Somebody even wrote me a message about cooperation, so we'll see:)

BBS Signature

Response to Newbie "Artist" looking for help:D 2012-10-25 20:28:40

you said junior artist, does that mean you would not want to be doing the bulk of the art?

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.