00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation All-Stars Collab

4,433 Views | 50 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-11 08:32:16

Hi guys i need someone to make voice two of my characters snake & raiden for my flash .
Any line well do just fine.
If you are willing to volunteer, contact me .

Playstation All-Stars Collab

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-15 16:22:21

At 11/8/12 12:46 PM, Camjo-Z wrote: I'll make an intro/ending for people to use, and then have everyone upload their own cartoons separately like with the MvC3 videos. That way if some people aren't done with their cartoons by the 20th, they can still upload them later without having to rush themselves, and we can all put a link to each other's cartoons in the video description so they're still part of a collab.

Phew, good stuff. I was going to ask you about that. I have two completely diff ideas for mine. I might make one of them separate. Will we have an official collection page like some other series/collections?

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-16 13:23:42

At 11/15/12 04:22 PM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 11/8/12 12:46 PM, Camjo-Z wrote: I'll make an intro/ending for people to use, and then have everyone upload their own cartoons separately like with the MvC3 videos. That way if some people aren't done with their cartoons by the 20th, they can still upload them later without having to rush themselves, and we can all put a link to each other's cartoons in the video description so they're still part of a collab.
Phew, good stuff. I was going to ask you about that. I have two completely diff ideas for mine. I might make one of them separate. Will we have an official collection page like some other series/collections?

I've got no idea to be honest. I'm not actually sure if we'll even be having a collab, considering nobody other than you, me, and cateusart have posted any updates on their project or even posted in this topic after their initial character picks, lol. I'm hoping that people are going to stick with it, but we'll see. However, if all of us actually finish this stuff and put it up, I'm sure we can request they all be put in a collection for easy viewing.

(Posting the current list again for consistency!)

Cole MacGrath/Evil Cole MacGrath (LefyBoy)
Dante (MoodyRemix)
Fat Princess (jjjkuk)
Kratos (Arkcez)
PaRappa (Camjo-Z)
Raiden (cateusart)
Sackboy (GunboyIsAwesome)

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-16 13:26:25

At 11/16/12 01:23 PM, Camjo-Z wrote: I've got no idea to be honest. I'm not actually sure if we'll even be having a collab, considering nobody other than you, me, and cateusart have posted any updates on their project

Wait, scratch that! Can't believe I missed MoodyRemix and arkcez's posts. As long as Gunboy and LefyBoy come through, we should be good!

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-16 14:42:22

Yup, Im not gonna be able to be in this anymore. :C

shit

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-16 15:56:06

I'm laggin' it, but I'll still contribute. If not on the 20th, then definitely in that week.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-17 08:48:07

At 11/16/12 02:42 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: Yup, Im not gonna be able to be in this anymore. :C

WELP! At this rate I'm guessing LefyBoy will be out too, but I'll leave him on the list anyways, lol.

Cole MacGrath/Evil Cole MacGrath (LefyBoy)
Dante (MoodyRemix)
Fat Princess (jjjkuk)
Kratos (Arkcez)
PaRappa (Camjo-Z)
Raiden (cateusart)

By the way, my cartoon will probably end up being done in like December, since Dred Foxx STILL hasn't gotten me the lines and I'm sure as hell not going to be working on this during my Thanksgiving break when I could be PLAYING the game instead. So in the end, I think this collab was possibly too ambitious for someone who has never done one before.

But, to everyone who is working hard on a cartoon - it is still worth it! You improve your skill, you give some people an entertaining short to watch... don't give up! Remember... you gotta believe!

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-17 13:33:23

So I'm going to guess that this collab has been postponed until a time where people can find the time? In that case, I would like to participate. I have an idea for a skit involving both Sly Cooper and Jak & Daxter. Don't make me promise anything, though. Nothin' sayin' that I will actually get the piece finished.

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-17 19:53:32

High energy voice actor here and ready. My demo is in my sig.

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-17 20:59:11

Here's an example of the very little work I've done so far...

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e9cff8a7d52ab71fabf02b0f 6bce5c1d

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-18 07:43:57

So this that mean this collab Postponed to after thanksgiving break or in December ?

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-18 08:29:50

At 11/17/12 08:59 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Here's an example of the very little work I've done so far...

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e9cff8a7d52ab71fabf02b0f 6bce5c1d

Might be little, but I like it already xD lol

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-18 11:59:58

At 11/18/12 07:43 AM, cateusart wrote: So this that mean this collab Postponed to after thanksgiving break or in December ?

Well, I don't know. There's no way I'd get my cartoon done by Tuesday anyways, and if doesn't look like anybody else is really done with their cartoon yet, so I'd say if you've got something done feel free to put it up, but otherwise don't feel rushed. Also, I think we're definitely going to go with the "everybody put up their own separate cartoons and try to just get a collection put up" thing because it makes it much easier for people like Trapex to come in after the fact and do a cartoon if they want to.

@jjjkuk: Looking awesome!

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-18 18:18:29

Here's another update: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/aaa5b1e140b1407893280e61 74541f15

It'll definitely be done in the following week. I've got school on two days, so it'll be later on.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-18 23:46:37

At 11/18/12 07:15 PM, Arkcez wrote: I can ask for a little more ,of time

Yes of course, time is the one thing we've certainly got!

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-20 21:06:46

Just a heads-up - I'll probably be done on Thursday. If the deadline becomes much more extended, I'll try to make another. How's everyone else doing?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-11-20 21:25:42

If anyone needs a voice actor, I'm available. Send me a PM if you wanna give me a shot.
If you want a demo, please add a test line or two, and I'll give you a demo as soon as possible.

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-12-05 22:23:02

Gentlemon, how's it going? I've had many excuses and distractions for a while, but I'll slowly making my thing. Most animation is done, just need mo seconds and the audio. I'll provide a preview later.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-12-05 23:26:38

At 12/5/12 10:23 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Gentlemon, how's it going? I've had many excuses and distractions for a while, but I'll slowly making my thing. Most animation is done, just need mo seconds and the audio. I'll provide a preview later.

I'm sorry I haven't posted an update in a while, I got bronchitis or something last Thursday and I've been really busy catching up on schoolwork. Update on my Flash: it ain't happening, unfortunately. A huge amount of complications that I never expected kept coming up with Dred's PaRappa lines, and eventually I just decided it wasn't worth the hassle (and cash). I have other stuff I need to move onto, and this was taking up a lot more time that I wanted it to.

But jjjkuk, you seem to be really dedicated to this project, so I say go for it! Don't let your hard work go to waste even though mine did, lol. That goes for anybody else still making a cartoon too!

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-12-06 15:36:29

It would be best if someone took over leadership of this if you're sure about quitting. If your animation isn't too advanced for me, I or someone else can finish for you. Also did you make that intro for all of them?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation All-Stars Collab 2012-12-07 13:18:31

Oh come on Camjo-z you're the leader here you the one who start this all collab just how suppose we continue without you , seriously man you can't give up now , this collab well happen try to be think positive .