00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted LucidShadowDreamer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stemcells and the Solution

711 Views | 7 Replies

Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 08:54:24

Republicans claim that harvesting stem-cells from a fetus is murder. OK sounds good, except when has human life really been an agenda for republicans. They are the quickest to want to go to war, they are for the death penalty, and I lost count of the number of times I heard someone say "we should just kill everyone in the middle east."

This begs the question what is the real reason they are against it. The answer their religion. The people who push for stopping this the most are religious fundamentalists and religious fundamentalists are the core the the republican party. You get a few priests and pastures that preach thou shalt not kill.

Now they cant practice what they preach with war and the death penalty because most of there followers are for that. So what do they do, they pick something that is kinda killing of a humans yet there followers are not for. So now that I have defined the real reason republicans are against stem-cell research here is the solution.

Since republicans are for the killing of Muslims in the Middle East but not for the stem-cell harvesting of unborn christian babies here in the U.S.A, I propose that we harvest them from Muslim fetuses in the Middle East. After all if a full grow Muslim is worth less then an American fetus then there fetuses must be worth the same as a full grown Muslim or less.

Response to Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 09:17:22

At 10/11/12 08:54 AM, Jmayer20 wrote:
This begs the question what is the real reason they are against it. The answer their religion.

Religion and money need to both get the hell out of politics all together and until they do politics will always be a clusterfuck.

BBS Signature

Response to Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 12:27:17

At 10/11/12 09:17 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 10/11/12 08:54 AM, Jmayer20 wrote:
This begs the question what is the real reason they are against it. The answer their religion.
Religion and money need to both get the hell out of politics all together and until they do politics will always be a clusterfuck.

Always has been and always will be. Those who are most likely to get power right now are those most likely to abuse it.

We can't just keep going around in a circle and expect to end up somewhere different. We have to break the cycle first.

Life is not what you believe it is.

Response to Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 15:20:04

At 10/11/12 08:54 AM, Jmayer20 wrote: Republicans claim that harvesting stem-cells from a fetus is murder

they know you dont need to kill a fetus in order to get steam cell, dont they?, not only you can harvest cells without killing it, but you can get steam cells from the umbilical cord after its born.

as for the rest, they are as hypocrite as any liberal who supports abortion but its against the death penalty, who hate racists for hating people, etc, etc, etc

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 16:51:03

At 10/11/12 03:31 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/11/12 03:20 PM, kakalxlax wrote: as for the rest, they are as hypocrite as any liberal
Oh lawdy

who supports abortion but its against the death penalty
The difference is that they don't equate undeveloped fetuses to people.

ye, for them rapists and murderers should have more rights than fetuses who didnt do anything to anyone.
they obviously dont care for human life (or dont understand the concept of it) and just say stuff for fashion and in my eyes they are no different to any other kind of zealots

who hate racists for hating people
That's a legitimate reason to hate someone, unlike race.

its not, they hate someone for hating, when they are hating themselves, as for race, well... im not getting into that subject right now

Say no to rape.

Response to Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 17:46:17

At 10/11/12 05:18 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/11/12 04:51 PM, kakalxlax wrote: ye, for them rapists and murderers should have more rights than fetuses who didnt do anything to anyone.
The right to spend a lifetime in prison isn't a right that I would brag about.

its better than no life, and its a consequence of their actions

The difference is in perspective. While you're talking about rights, liberals are thinking about social reform.

i didnt want to focus my statement on rights, but on their flawed perspective, they want to defend life and at the same time they support killing, the reasonable conclusion is that they are just following a fashion and dont fully understand what they are doing

What I was trying to get across is that liberals do not consider fetuses people. You can disagree with that if you want but that's why they support abortion. It's not because they think "murderers and rapists have more right than innocent babies".

well, they have human dna so they are, but even then i feel sorry for them if they really think a murderer is more human than a fetus

they obviously dont care for human life (or dont understand the concept of it) and just say stuff for fashion and in my eyes they are no different to any other kind of zealots
That's the most narrow-minded way you could possibly view your opponents.

they are not my opponents, stupidity is. my point was to remark their own narrow mind, just following a tendency and believing there are 2 opposite sides and that you must align with either one and follow everything it says.
thats in part fault of the groups phenomena, people wanting to be parts of groups, they loose their critic-self and follow leaders in order to be accepted

I don't necessarily agree with conservatives but I try not to make ridiculous straw man arguments when I'm having a serious discussion.

its not, they hate someone for hating
Am I not allowed to hate those who have unjustified hate for people that are different from themselves?
Is it wrong to hate the KKK and neo-nazis?

you are allowed to hate them, you are not allowed to hate them because they "hate", but you are allowed to hate them for (insert reason of how you believe their existence impairs humanity)

Say no to rape.

Response to Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 19:26:21

I don't get this, stemcells don't necessarily come from aborted fetus's yet people still think it does.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Stemcells and the Solution 2012-10-11 21:56:33

At 10/11/12 07:26 PM, Warforger wrote: I don't get this, stemcells don't necessarily come from aborted fetus's yet people still think it does.

The answer to this question is media spin - the idea that if you say something enough times, people will believe it regardless of what the truth is.