00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is she too young for me? #2

1,856 Views | 23 Replies

Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 02:56:07

Right, I've come here for a General consensus on the General forums because I value and respect your opin-pfft..hahaha *wipes away tear*, no I...I really just want to hear your crazy ass opinions on a life event that has occurred to me recently because you crazy fucks lighten my day up.

Tl;Dr: Give advice for picking a girl to go out with: Younger girl that I have more ties with Emotionally, or a Girl my age that seems nice but that I have no prior interest in. (see below for restrictions that apply)

Ok, so I'm in a particular situation that is, for me at least very delicate. So I've been courting this girl (yeah, guys can still do that), and things have gotten pretty intense, I haven't asked out yet but I'm pretty much right on the verge of any day now, the flirting has really been vamped up and now we talk and walk to class every day now. But 2 things that have stopped me from asking out already: A. She is a total of 3.5 years younger than me B. Her father is a traditionally hard working, very protective father. These two things have pretty much been blocking me because I'm afraid that her father will never approve and the last thing I want to do is drive a wedge between the two.

Like that hasn't been bad enough, I now have this other girl, let's call her Girl L, that I'm almost certain wants to ask me out. (I didn't know I had so much game, well, she's technically not very good looking so I'm sure I'm just the last best option before going for complete losers) I mean what does "I want to talk to you after class" Mean when she's better than me at the subject we have together and we hardly know each other? I could be wrong though, but I honestly have no earthly idea what else it could be. Luckily I had to bail before class got out so I kinda dodged a bullet, but now I have an interesting option.

I could A. Go out with the Girl I have been courting because I really do like her and she likes me, but have enormous obstacles to face leaving one to question whether being just friends wouldn't work and B. Going out with a girl I hardly know but is my age and seems pretty nice. And if I take emotions out, it totally points to B. but when I add them (which I must) it turns it upside down and gives A. more leverage.

So Emotion or Logical, hmm....So what should I choose?

Following advice that will not be tried:
1. Grabbing either of their Cocks
2. Attempting any sort of 3 way
3. Doing both 1 and 2.

Not that I'm entirely against a 3 way funtari Hand Job, it's just that I'm not that fond of Dick.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 02:59:12

4: Castrate yourself so you can stop having these feelings.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 02:59:58

It really depends how old you are. Remember that as time goes on age becomes less significant. I think you should try and go for the younger girl. When it gets to later in life it won't matter. My parents are almost ten years apart and it worked out for them.

I am not evil just dark.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 09:03:42

I'm really not sure.. you're 17 right? So this girl is around 13? That sounds a bit worrying.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 14:05:41

At 10/5/12 09:03 AM, simon wrote: I'm really not sure.. you're 17 right? So this girl is around 13? That sounds a bit worrying.

^This pretty much covers it^

If you are actually 17 and she's 13 then that is kinda messed up. Plus when you're 18 she will only be 14, hell I can see why her dad would be concerned. The age and maturity gap is way too big..... I definitely would strongly advise against it, find someone your own age or at least closer to your age. If that's not the case though and both of you are 18 or over, then yeah do whatever you want.

I mean if I had a daughter, I definitely wouldn't let her date someone who is 18 when she's like just a kid

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 14:14:24

Girl that is your age.

My power is the only power.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 14:27:05

At 10/5/12 09:03 AM, simon wrote: I'm really not sure.. you're 17 right? So this girl is around 13? That sounds a bit worrying.

Its not worrying, its hot.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 14:49:01

At 10/5/12 02:32 PM, NewShape wrote: Half your age plus six is the general rule, surely everyone knows this?

seven*

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:04:06

Both of this options suck balls, but if I had too I'd choose B. But let me tell about something called choice C tell everybody to go fuck themselves and go play battlefield 3.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:06:17

At 10/5/12 06:04 PM, killer32 wrote: Both of this options suck balls, but if I had too I'd choose B. But let me tell you about something called choice C. Choice C: Tell everybody to go fuck themselves and go play battlefield 3.

Fucked up the post.
Fixed now.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:20:03

A three year difference ain't bad. Just be sure that you both meet the age of consent if you want to be able to have sex legally.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:21:52

At 10/5/12 06:20 PM, Fluttershy wrote: A three year difference ain't bad. Just be sure that you both meet the age of consent if you want to be able to have sex legally.

Morality > Legality

only 3 years + theyre serious and no one is being taken advantage of so who cares

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:27:14

At 10/5/12 06:23 PM, Cootie wrote: Since you are 17 going with a girl close to four years younger than you doesn't seem like a smooth move.

Buddy, you and me both know in Alabama that I could have a relationship with a fucking twelve year old, and I'm five years older than the girl. It all depends on location and morals.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:39:59

At 10/5/12 06:27 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Buddy, you and me both know in Alabama that I could have a relationship with a fucking twelve year old, and I'm five years older than the girl. It all depends on location and morals.

Im going to move to Alabama

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:49:03

At 10/5/12 06:27 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:23 PM, Cootie wrote: Since you are 17 going with a girl close to four years younger than you doesn't seem like a smooth move.
Buddy, you and me both know in Alabama that I could have a relationship with a fucking twelve year old, and I'm five years older than the girl. It all depends on location and morals.

I think you mean Arkansas.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 18:50:47

At 10/5/12 06:49 PM, DevinArcane wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:23 PM, Cootie wrote:

Both states.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 19:02:09

At 10/5/12 06:53 PM, Shade wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:50 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:49 PM, DevinArcane wrote:
At 10/5/12 06:23 PM, Cootie wrote:
Both states.
Well that's disturbing.

That's the fucking South for you, bro. Couldn't have it any other way.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 20:09:09

At 10/5/12 02:58 PM, Urban-Champion wrote:
At 10/5/12 02:56 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote:
stuff

Inferiority Complex much? Relax pal, no one here thinks they're better than anyone else, so your fragile ego can take a break.

Anyways, she's 14 guys, and her maturity level is actually some what impressive considering, she's had several relationships before hand so she isn't new to the scene however she can act childish sometimes but that will fade after her first year of High School more than likely.

Also, I asked her to Homecoming and she accepted so it's all cool now. Choice pretty much made, if she would've rejected me, I had Girl L in my back pocket but luckily it didn't come to that, so yay.

And also, some of y'all's reaction are what I expect from her father, You look at it on paper and 14 and 17 and half just seem like they shouldn't fit, it makes me look like a devious person, a manipulator of sorts, however, she actually has more dating experience than I do, so honestly it isn't that bad. And of course, I would never touch her in anyway inappropriate, I understand that she's far too young for that. I can only hope to perhaps one day gain her father's trust so he can know I'm a good guy and that I have nothing but noble intentions.

a far fetched dream, but who knows?

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 20:12:52

Yeah it sounds perfectly fine, didnt even need asking in my opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 20:27:28

If it were me, don't tell anyone about her age... I mean if I was dating a 15 year old, I think there would be some flags raised, in a similar thing to what you're doing. I mean a highschool senior, and a middle school senior... no offense, and I'm happy for your enjoyment with her, but that seems weird to me.

-

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 20:47:12

Assuming the age on your profile is correct, go for option B. I can tell you from personal experience that option A might be awesome at first, but will not end well, at all, for either party.
Plus, logic should always win over emotions.

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 21:19:49

At 10/5/12 08:51 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 10/5/12 08:47 PM, Lionelion wrote: Plus, logic should always win over emotions.
yeah right ok let's all be computers

Pretty sure he's just saying think before you act.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 21:58:26

you're almost an adult and she's a child

what you are asking for is permission to form a sexual relationship with a child while aged 17

the fact you are asking this proves you know it is wrong, as are all your justifications about 'she has had more relationships than me etc', if anything that indicates the 14-year-old's vulnerability you are taking advantage, also the relationship will not last long enough to become socially acceptable

I'm deadly serious, remember how you were at 14

Response to Is she too young for me? #2 2012-10-05 23:09:08

At 10/5/12 08:09 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Also, I asked her to Homecoming and she accepted so it's all cool now. Choice pretty much made..

If you're happy with that then that's just fine and dandy but to me it seems you were already set on this choice before you even made this thread. She is too young for you, if this was 2-3 years in the future with the same girl then it wouldn't have been a problem but she still has a childs mind while you are maturing into an adult now.

if she would've rejected me, I had Girl L in my back pocket but luckily it didn't come to that, so yay.

That's just a complete dick move.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature