00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

13 key signifiers of Fascism.

7,407 Views | 94 Replies

Response to 13 key signifiers of Fascism. 2013-05-02 14:10:54

At 5/1/13 06:20 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 5/1/13 04:32 PM, Blitzkrieg667 wrote: Holy fuck I'm retarded. I didn't realise this is an old thread...
Thread may be old, but your observations are as current as ever.

If you can't see that America is highly Fascist then you are most likely retarded. Just the facts friend.

BBS Signature

Response to 13 key signifiers of Fascism. 2013-05-02 14:38:48

Sonofabitch! LL1 is back! Did someone say his name three times in front of a mirror at midnight again?

At 5/1/13 04:15 PM, Blitzkrieg667 wrote: I have no intention of getting into this debate due to knowing nothing of US politics, but holy shit, am I the only one who thinks this guy sounds really pretentious? ... In fact, you'd probably have been better off, because at least then you're not pretending that your argument is well thought-out.

Then there's also the fact that he is a liar and plagarizer. He copied this from an article written by http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php?section=library&pag e=britt_23_2. (NOTE: In some places Britt is falsely attributed as PhD in Political Science...but this is not the case. He's a business man who wrote a novel, June 2004, about a right-wing utopia gone wrong.)

So...the sad fact is he's uncapable of coming up with his ideas on his own.

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...

" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature

Response to 13 key signifiers of Fascism. 2013-05-02 14:44:06

At 5/2/13 02:38 PM, TheMason wrote:
He copied this from an article written by http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php?section=library&pag e=britt_23_2. (NOTE: In some places Britt is falsely attributed as PhD in Political Science...but this is not the case. He's a business man who wrote a novel, June 2004, about a right-wing u

Nice dead link and dead attempt at trolling LOL.

BBS Signature

Response to 13 key signifiers of Fascism. 2013-05-02 18:06:12

At 5/2/13 02:09 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Camaro you are about the most Pro American "my Country can;t do no wrong" member on these forums.

That's perhaps the most absurd statement I have ever heard.

You only think this because I am one of the few people who takes time out of their day to respond to your drivel. And your drivel is so far from reality that the late Hugo Chavez would sound like an America lover to you.

Response to 13 key signifiers of Fascism. 2013-05-02 18:47:24

At 5/2/13 06:06 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
Hugo Chavez would sound like an America lover to you.

That brought a tear to my eye :-)

BBS Signature