00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game Show Music?

1,454 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game Show Music? 2012-10-01 16:13:05

My school program is tasked with developing an original game show concept and was wondering if anyone has game show music suggestions. Has to be royalty free.

Thanks in advance.

Response to Game Show Music? 2012-10-01 17:48:58

You need to be a bit more specific. :)
What do you need the music for? Intro theme? Outro theme? Music during a question? Music for a successful answer? Music to introduce contestants? ALL of the above?!

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Game Show Music? 2012-10-01 18:08:01

At 10/1/12 05:48 PM, MetalRenard wrote: You need to be a bit more specific. :)
What do you need the music for? Intro theme? Outro theme? Music during a question? Music for a successful answer? Music to introduce contestants? ALL of the above?!

This. I'd love to help, but I have no idea what you want. Also, what's the atmosphere of the game show? Serious? Light-hearted and fun? Intimidating?

Response to Game Show Music? 2012-10-01 19:15:14

At 10/1/12 05:48 PM, MetalRenard wrote: You need to be a bit more specific. :)

More so intro and outro. It's a light trivia show along the lines of Family Feud.

Response to Game Show Music? 2012-10-01 20:39:52

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature