00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

jimi hendrix

1,380 Views | 11 Replies

jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 00:09:40

i was just listening to some music made by the fantastic jimi hendrix. his music is great, but it goes deeper than that. his music really is pure genius. no one has ever amounted to jimi.
jimi hendrix was the best guitar player ever to live

jimi hendrix

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 00:11:14

At 9/14/12 12:09 AM, maxxster wrote: i was just listening to some music made by the fantastic jimi hendrix. his music is great, but it goes deeper than that. his music really is pure genius. no one has ever amounted to jimi.

That girl has undeveloped breasts, because I don't see anything.

BBS Signature

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 00:32:10

At 9/14/12 12:11 AM, Blazejsg wrote: That girl has undeveloped breasts, because I don't see anything.

haha ik, i noticed that too. like shes got no tits. but its still a pretty cool pic lol

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 01:01:19

Fun fact: Jimi wasn't as into drugs as people want to believe

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 01:03:40

He was a great guitarist.

As a lead player/soloist he wasn't the best when compared to his contemporaries. Jeff Beck and Clapton were superior is many, many ways.

But as a rhythm player and composer he was beyond compare, even today. His chord choices and rhythm patterns...fuck.

You can put on a Hendrix song and nail the solo after a couple passes...but good luck figuring out his chords and strokes.

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 01:07:34

Hendrix is amazing in all, but I prefer Jimmy Page.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 01:39:32

I'll agree that Jimi Hendrix is one of the greatest guitar players to ever live, there is no doubting that. However I do find his songs to be a bit overrated, in terms of the lyrics and his singing voice. His guitar playing is phenomenal though.

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 07:30:09

At 9/14/12 01:01 AM, Weeaboo wrote: Jimi Hendrix is a good gitah player, but I think he is heavily over rated these days.

He is overrated but he was very telaented. It is rare taht an overrated artist is even that good.

The girl in the OP.. is attractive but.. it looks like this trap I have followed online in the past who also is a big pothead. Thst is just how she did her makeup and she was very passable.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 11:54:43

At 9/14/12 12:11 AM, Blazejsg wrote: That girl has undeveloped breasts, because I don't see anything.

It's called "off-screen".

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 13:10:56

At 9/14/12 01:39 AM, The-Great-One wrote: I'll agree that Jimi Hendrix is one of the greatest guitar players to ever live, there is no doubting that. However I do find his songs to be a bit overrated, in terms of the lyrics and his singing voice. His guitar playing is phenomenal though.

Pretty much this.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 13:11:44

At 9/14/12 12:09 AM, maxxster wrote: i was just listening to some music made by the fantastic jimi hendrix. his music is great, but it goes deeper than that. his music really is pure genius. no one has ever amounted to jimi.

clap clap clap clap clap

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to jimi hendrix 2012-09-14 14:49:15

He is a game changing person, yah. I don't know if he is the best guitar player. A damn cool cat definitely.

hurp

BBS Signature