00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blozeoff just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do computers cause stress?

724 Views | 12 Replies

Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-09 18:04:59

This artice supports that conclusion.

--

I myself can say that I am part of that 94%. My computer's performance, even for being only a bit over 2 years old, is shallow. Minecraft lags terribly (I use Optifine at all absolute low settings, with an x8 texture packs), getting around the computer is choppy, and youtube videos, even on SD, experiences heavy frame skips. I know that most of my problems are GPU related, but seriously, computer companies should put their absolute insane profits aside and give us something we can depend on.

BBS Signature

Response to Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-09 23:32:36

I only get upset when Flash or Photoshop lag and freeze randomly. My computer can run all these new games, but Flash and Photoshop STILL screw me over.

BBS Signature

Response to Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-09 23:35:24

It can get pretty stressful when the owner sets up their account as a guest.Restricting you from downloads, watching flash and downloading PDF job applications.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-09 23:47:44

At 9/9/12 11:37 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 9/9/12 11:35 PM, II2none wrote: It can get pretty stressful when the owner sets up their account as a guest.Restricting you from downloads, watching flash and downloading PDF job applications.
it is so awesome having my own computer and living independently

I hope you get overwhelmed in your luxury and die.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-10 03:33:44

I've actually seen this on adult swim one time, they said Video Games and the Internet cause stress.
While TV relaxes you more than the things previously mentioned.
So yes, TV makes your mind into mush.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-10 03:39:39

Not to me. I know how to maintain and fix most of the errors. If I cannot I will do something else.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-10 04:04:36

Nowadys computers are your life,so keeping it up and running like a baby is common

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to Do computers cause stress? 2012-09-10 04:11:21

Normally i don't get stressed but when wierd, unexplainable stuff starts happening i can get pretty angry. Seriously, after i die, one of the things i'd like to know is what was the cause of some of the glitches.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature