00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Itspanzinobro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

38 NG Voice Actors in Dust

32,166 Views | 69 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-25 11:33:04

Very cool news!

Congrats to all involved!

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-25 13:20:25

This only makes me feel more horrible for not being hired for anything. So thanks for making me feel more horrible Tom. I really needed that.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-25 17:59:54

At 8/25/12 01:20 PM, sweet21 wrote: This only makes me feel more horrible for not being hired for anything. So thanks for making me feel more horrible Tom. I really needed that.

Do you practice daily, work hard to promote yourself, and constantly seek out audition opportunities on the NG BBS and VAC?

You have definite potential and I wouldn't mind having you audition for me some day, but the room echo in your demos would prevent me from using you. You also need to plan them out better and not ramble so much. You could've shown off all of the exact same acting range in under a minute.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-26 10:34:55

Yep, I knew Rina-chan and TomAto were going to appear in this. Anyway, I think this may set a record for most people who started out in Newgrounds who have gotten into an official movie. Well, Knox's klay movie was the first feature length movie with the Newgrounds name on it, but this still a record. I doubt even that many actors have been in a single NG submission, which makes sense, as this is longer than anything here.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-26 12:33:11

I've been watching Dust almost since the beginning. It's awesome to see how Dean's efforts have finally unfolded into the final product- a spiritual successor that keeps the spirit of Jazz Jackrabbit alive. :') /90stears

...Now I just need to get a 360. Huge congrats to all the voice actors! :)

Also, ScaryPicnic, I love your profile pic to death.

Purveyor of fine/good-enough art

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-26 18:08:41

At 8/26/12 10:34 AM, Ericho wrote: Yep, I knew Rina-chan and TomAto were going to appear in this.

Tom Ato? Can't stand that guy. He insisted on recording everything upside down, and it was extremely disorienting. It was hard enough getting his Pikachu to shut up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvM2b3HtlI

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-26 18:51:03

Please oh please oh PLEASE make this a Steam title as well!

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-26 19:18:21

At 8/25/12 05:59 PM, D-Mac-Double wrote: You have definite potential and I wouldn't mind having you audition for me some day, but the room echo in your demos would prevent me from using you.

your the second person thats mentioned that, I couldn't hear it, probably has to do with my shit set up though. i'll fix that. Hot damn the "to buy" list is getting longer and longer. But for the moment I guess i'll do some sound proofing.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2012-08-28 02:50:13

At 8/26/12 06:51 PM, Gamepopper wrote: Please oh please oh PLEASE make this a Steam title as well!

Nothing's planned at this time, but we're definitely hoping it can happen eventually.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

BBS Signature

Response to 38 NG Voice Actors in Dust 2013-03-09 00:28:53

I realize this is an old topic, but I am in this game as well. I just didn't have a NG at the time.

-Bopo's voice actress <3