00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What are your plans for today?

2,905 Views | 27 Replies

What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:05:25

Good morning Newgrounds. What do you have planned for today?

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:06:40

going to finally finish reading irredeemable

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:07:55

I plan to go to sleep soon (it is 5:00 AM here) and wake up before 11 AM, and hopefully take a nice long walk down the trail and into the hills where I like to climb trees and listen to the wind sweep through the tall grass.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:13:07

I was up by 6.30. I read for a little bit in bed, then had some breakfast, then got on NG to b/p then played Ratchet & Clank for a few houes, then just got in from an hour and a bit walk with my dog. Now I'm back to NG, may play some more Ratchet & Clank before a shower that I need as I'm sweating up a storm. THEN I need to prepare the veg for dinner tonight and then get round to visiting my nan in hospital, before getting home and going to my Weight Watchers meet. Then finish the dinner, then eat it. Then go back on NG most likely before bed.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:13:25

Going to figure out what to go as to a costume party.

Batman to obvious

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:30:27

It is night time now so I am gonna go to sleep

tomorrow I will go to school which will end early and then I have to go to parent teacher interviews which are shit but its the last time we have them this year

o and school photos on thursday which is pretty cool if u ask me

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:32:24

Probably end up killing myself. Maybe shoot up some heroin after that.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:35:00

Sleep soon. Wake up and play cod because its the only game I have at the moment. And stay up all night listening to music again.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 08:59:13

Get my shit ready for school tomorrow, listen to music, play Minecraft, and then maybe watch a movie or two.

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 09:13:43

The same thing I do everyday:

Bore myself to death.

Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 09:14:28

I'm gonna try to finish my story, go out to eat, and try to avoid buying an assload of jewelry while I'm on my way back home. Then I'll need to find something to do until 8PM.. might as well get my gold L96 in Black Ops.

NmW

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 09:36:46

At 8/14/12 08:13 AM, Gagsy wrote: THEN I need to prepare the veg for dinner tonight and then get round to visiting my nan in hospital

Visiting ill family when they need it the most is always good to do. As for the vegitables all I tend to do is get whatever ones I have in and rince tem then chop them up loads and shove them in whatever thing is cooking, then again I cook for myself only so I don't need to worry about the obvious lack of appearence doing that causes, but its still good and quick.

As for my day, I got up around 10am went to shitty job seekers thing, annoyed a subway asking for just some bread, came on Newgrounds after a lie own, having bath water ready for if I cba to run one soon. I looked through messages on sites and going to likely play some LoL later, then maybe get to writing a chapter in a story before wasting more time on youtube and going to bed.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 10:01:48

Take an aspirin, drink 2 glasses of water, burn my toast, "I will never drink again", sleep

Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 11:10:01

Since it's already afternoon here, I will just eat some cake, drink a cappuchino and then probably go out to find some geocaches.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 11:19:47

Well, I still have about 10 hours before I'll go to bed so I'm not sure what I'll do to be honest.

My afternoon so far has consisted of playing Crisis Core and I managed to beat that. I'll probably piss about on the internet until I've had my dinner then I'll more than likely go back to playing Deadly Premonition.

Video games seem to be taking up a lot of my time recently. Not got a whole lot else to do right now in all honesty. I'm trying to get the most enjoyment I can out of my remaining holiday month (which typically means video games) because after that I'll be starting my last year of uni, which will be tough.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 12:16:42

At 8/14/12 08:05 AM, MiloBased wrote: Good morning Newgrounds. What do you have planned for today?

Well... I plan on having lunch. Then taking a nap. Afterwards play videogames. At night have dinner. Then a shower. Then sleep till tomorrow and repeat.

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 15:04:38

Hanging on NG all day. What else would I do?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 15:05:53

Dick around on chat, play Skyrim for the rest of the day, and maybe do the dishes, idk if I'm feeling that adventurous or not.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 15:08:37

At 8/14/12 08:13 AM, Gagsy wrote: STUFF!

Bloody hell that's a busy day.

Anyway: Wake up intending do clean up around the house and sort out some shit so people can deliver stuff in a few days. Have horrible back pain. Plans fucked, lay still for a most of the day. Get up, cook curry, eat curry, go to bed. An exciting day in the life of "Oh fuck what did I do to my spine"-man!

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 15:29:41

Earn some medals and make some posts on NG.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 15:56:52

I am trying my best to beat Dead Space on my second play through to earn some trophies that I haven't yet, I only need seven until I get the Platinum trophy, so I have spent my time so far working on that, since 10AM this morning, 4 hours so far today.

After I play for a bit more, I am going out for dinner with my grandparent's, and then I plan on coming home and finishing a journal I started a number of months back, it's five pages away from being done. After that, I will probably work on Dead Space more, or have a Skype call with my girlfriend who is in New York until tomorrow night.

Not much of a productive day, today.

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 15:57:56

At 8/14/12 03:05 PM, Tarah wrote: Dick around on chat, play Skyrim for the rest of the day, and maybe do the dishes, idk if I'm feeling that adventurous or not.

I'm probably gonna do a shitload of dishes tonight, think of it as a quest you need to complete in order to get back to skyrim =D

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 17:30:04

At 8/14/12 08:32 AM, kiljoy96 wrote: Probably end up killing myself. Maybe shoot up some heroin after that.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!V ASDFDFDFDFDFDF

FUCK NEWGROUNDS

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 17:47:43

Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

So far I: Locked my keys in my car, left my car running, fried my guitar amp, car speakers aren't working, and my sunglasses broke.

I'm not leaving my house.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 17:50:55

Everyone's day sounds like it's been quite fulfilling. This is very inspirational to all of the internet guys.

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 18:09:08

Well its 10 past 11 at night here in England so I'm gonna go to sleep soon. Tomorrow I'm just going to go on my computer and play some games either on PC or 360, then just play with my dog for a while.

god

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 19:47:52

At 8/14/12 08:05 AM, MiloBased wrote: Good morning Newgrounds. What do you have planned for today?

make flash

BBS Signature

Response to What are your plans for today? 2012-08-14 23:56:31

I can't believe no body has said it yet! so here I go:

Masturbate, masturbate, masturbate, masturbate.

BBS Signature