00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need programmer and artist/animator

736 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ok so i am new to programming but am very interested in expanding my knowledge. I was hoping to do this by learning from other experienced programmers. I have an idea for a game i think would be cool and already have some collision and movement done. Unfortunately I am not experienced in game making aside from a few games created in gamemaker and a class on programming in visual basic. The game would not be overly dedicated and just for fun even thought later if enough work is put in we could sell it for a low price. The game would be a RPG in the medieval times with different skills you can master.

Programmer:
I am looking for a experienced programmer that can help create this game and possibly to teach me along the way. I know a small amount in visual basic and was hoping to get a programmer that knows both C++ and visual basic. I am willing to learn any language that you would see fit for the game. You would have to convert it from visual basic or just create it from scratch if we are going to use another language.

Artist/Animator:
I am not specifically looking for a experienced artist but one that will be willing to dedicate some time into this project to make sprites and animate. If you read the top you would understand that I am here to learn so any artist that wants to practice their skills would be acceptable. Also if you are experienced then that would work too.

P.S. If I get too many requests (not expecting many but just in case) then I will judge and whoever I think is best suited for the collab will be taken. Also if the first artist wants another artist to help him/her in the project then I might take another artist. PM me any further questions about my knowledge in programming or about the game or anything

Response to need programmer and artist/animator 2012-07-09 01:41:39

Update to Artist:
So now instead of what i previously posted i am looking for someone with a bit of experience in autodesk 3d max or autodesk maya. This is to help create real like animations and for something that would work with the language and engine we use to create the game.