00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Finally Got Booked To Perform

1,058 Views | 1 Reply

I Finally Got Booked To Perform 2012-06-22 02:31:38

So, I've been producing music since I was 11 years old, started submitting my music to newgrounds in 2006, and began DJing at home and in rave parties when I was 16. In this wonderful site Newgrounds, I now have a timeline of my progression in music production, and though I was never a top dog, or even classified as an "Underdog" I still have this community (and my amazing 23 Fans, as well as the very few who gave me feedback, critique, and compliments) to thank for helping me drive towards what I really want to do for the rest of my life. Now I am 18 years old, and have been booked for my first live performance in a nightclub, can I say that I'm PSYCHED as all hell? If you're nearby the area, I will be DJing at Lonestar's Nightclub in Ft Worth, June 27th, from 9 to 10 PM it's 18+, come on by and drop me come critique, or a compliment, I appreciate both equally!

Once again Newgrounds, thanks a lot! This community is one of the primordial roots that's the cause of my dream finally coming true! If you want, go ahead and check out some of my songs, drop me a line in my (outdated) news feed, or give me a review :] I will gladly return the favor.

BBS Signature

Response to I Finally Got Booked To Perform 2012-06-22 02:56:49

I hate to be a buzzkill, but this kind of stuff should be kept to your newspost, or at the very most, to the Audio Forum Lounge.

At 6/22/12 02:31 AM, Triented wrote: If you want, go ahead and check out some of my songs, drop me a line in my (outdated) news feed, or give me a review :] I will gladly return the favor.

Before the above quote, I probably would have let this slide, seeing as there wasn't really anything relevant to this forums main purpose in your post, it boils down to what you said above, which is looking for feedback.

...Which we have plenty of threads with that specific purpose in mind:
Audio Advertisement thread.

Work in Progress Advice Thread.

Review Request Club.

Regardless, congratulations on getting a gig, I wish you luck, as I'm sure others would to.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature